Reviews for When the World Starts Turning
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LMAO! Oh, Hell, That Hurts! _Gasp/Wheeze/DeepUnevenBreaths_ ...If I had Been Clark I Would Have Killed Lex Myself, Then Found A Way To Reserect Him, Then Killed Him Again. Seriously, Your Lex Is A Maniac, And I Love Him To Bits. Great Job.

YYWKMN.
meteor prime chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Haha true Lex very true- scientific theories should alway be tested more than once shouldn't they ;] This is one of those fics that covers such a long period of time that you feel, logically, that it should be longer- but this story just doesn't need to. It takes it's time telling the story, setting the scene and characters (and developing them)that by the end it has already filled its qouta and more. Basically its awesome. In a slightly less fancy talk: it's awesome. :] Keep up the good work- I'd like to read a sequel to this, maybe they do find a way to bring back some humans? Maybe Superman releases the Kryptonians from kandor and they live on Earth? Anyway love the story goodluck with whatever your'e writing next-

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
nonotthatone chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I love so much about this fic. Such great characterizations, especially Lex. "I don't want to see you again unless it's in flannel" - ! Just wow.
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yo!

W-O-W!

I loved your fic! It was very well constructed! Congratulations!

Ah, I got really surprised to find out that only Clark and Lex had survived. And that the Luthor is discovering so much new things and the brunette fought against himself and just stoped fighting with his friend. Or should I say lover?

Perfect.

I loved the end!

I congratulate you once more.

Bye, may God be with you!
just a passerby chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This story is totally awesome!

In my opinion at least, the characters weren't really OOC, and the last part was really funny.
countryLexluv chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wow. Wow. I really can't think because that was just so... wow. You did an incridable job on this fic. I love Clex end of the world fics, too, but I don't think I've ever read one where Lex didn't cause it. The whole thing is just beautiful. I love that it was Lex's POV. I really got into his head and his reasons for everything made sense in a weird sort of way. It made me remeber why I chose what I did for my pen name. I do love Smallville's Lex Luthor. Especially those early years. And that's what your fic is to me, even though its a future fic, it gets back to the Lex that is awesome. I completely enjoyed this fic. It even made me cry a bit. (That's a good thing.)