Reviews for Give Him The Time
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I loved the "Die snow, die!" part XD
CuteyJayAnimeLover1 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
ahhhhhhhhh im so happy that i'm crying rite nw (sniff sniff) this story was sooooo sweet! (tear tear) ahhhhh lee ur such a dumbo but i still love u ahahaha i love this story soooo much :D
BookWorm chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
ok I'm sorry, but I don't think a ninja would be this emotional, yes they cry, yes they have emotions, but as a ninja and as one of their laws/rules they cannot show emotion so wouldn't she just cry alone where no one knew she was crying? You're making her seem like a bit of a crybaby...no offence.
invox chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Awww for God's sake! Erm... excuse me, but I believe that something is wrong with this story... it's outstandingly amazing. Are you going to continue anytime soon? Don't leave a sister hanging!
Sobubbles1 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Ah kawaii!

good fic
Arashi-Kumo chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
TT_TT

He'll be in the next chapter...GAH!
somebody famous chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
i thought this was a story about lee and neji not this misaki character.
Arashi-Kumo chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
-_- Yeah, uh you put the character/author conversations in there...I'll rewrite Kenji's entro. for you...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME KOIBITO?
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
KYA! Koibito, you didn't tell me you uploaded this! O_O Are you going to upload all of it? But, it is a wonderulf story, a great story, I love it! But, some of my crappy writing is in it! [And you rated it T? -_-]