Reviews for Operation RoseWood
Ambular chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Love it! Please come back :)
jasmineflower27 chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Loved it! I'm so glad you're back :D
Can't wait to see what part of their lives you write about next! So excited!
cannotstopwriting chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Absolutely loved it! Its great to see you back on here, can't wait for more!
Themaincharctersbestfriend chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
I love rose and Jordan so please never stop writing about them. Thanks
Diane Potter chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Please,please! Continue the fic! It's a great story! :)

Greetings & Inspiration :)

Diane Potter :)
Diane Potter chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Please,please! Continue the fic! It's a great story! :)

Greetings & Inspiration :)

Diane Potter :)
flor chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
This was excellent,I was really into it,please continue this job is amazing!
volleyball 12 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
okay this is gonna sound sad but that was my 3rd time reading this story and i have read all ur others about jordan and rose more than once. i really love them and i would love and appreciate it if you would be so kind as to update this story or SFUTS or heck start another story from rose or james's point of view. i really love your stories and you write with just the right amount of humor and angst. i love it. please please please update!
ty chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
realfunny
ty chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
it is cute
ty chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
wow
ideas chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
that was cute at the end. I kind of miss having Rose's point of view, like from Anyone But Me. are there going to be alot of chapters of ignoring each other? i hope there's alot of awkward sarcastic funny momemts between them when they aren't talking. Plus i hope James makes it worse. Try writing something like that maybe. since this chapter was so cliche maybe you could have something like about jordan "always watching out for Rose" even when Rose isn't talking to him. Just some ideas, hope they help. Please update one of your stories.
pleaseenteryourname chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Why is Scorpious going to be so important in your sequel? What does he have to do with Lily and Austin and the rest of them? Please update your sequel so i can find out what you are talking about. this wasn't my favorite, it was a little more boring but i still absolutely love it!
do u realize chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
omg! this is awesome, i love the sarcastic undertone you have with your characters. it really shows when they are angry. Especially james!
Soccersis chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
My friend really likes this story and she told me to read it. I think it's really good just from the first chapter!