Reviews for Arrested Ancestry
Ivory Tears chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Really awesome story. I just love Vergil. :)

I know it's been quite a while since you've updated, but I do hope you post another chapter someday. I'll be waiting. :)
notherenothere chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Awesome story regarding the Sparda bloodline, spot-on IC characters, makes a lot of sense, has an interesting plot, and a good dose of a wonderful pairing, and damn, I am awful at writing decent reviews.

Might be irritating to hear this, but I'm going to say it just to make myself clear; "Update plz."
Semjaza chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love this. Your writing is amazing! :D
Ryuutarouchan chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I am amused :D "OMG I KNOW FRENCH" made me laugh harder than I expected. Well, basically the whole thing has made me laugh much more than I expected. You can call it angst, but dammit, when it comes to Dante, something's always gotta be hilarious.

moar?
Rahmi chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
This was a really cool idea! I thought everyone's reactions rang very true to character. I'm curious as to what would have happened if the fic had been finished, but it's definitely going into my favorites regardless. :)
ArkT chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
continue! D
sexy blue eyed devils chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
oh, i wish you would continue with this story. i feel like ive just got caught up in the good part, and it stopped..
TheDarkSlayer chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Well, that was, quite frankly, some great writing. I'm glad to have found this fanfic, 'cause I've been very enthralled by it (though rather late, going by the last time it was updated, sadly). Nevertheless, I would hope your interest in Devil May Cry becomes renewed soon, as I can't wait to see what you had in store yet. Good work, and may it continue!
Tikigod784 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
This story's pretty interesting... it's a shame you're not updating it.
PrecociousBite chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love this. Absolutely LOVE this, all around. Great writing!
Knight of shadow chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
This story was so great adn wonderful my only regret reading ti is that there sin;t enough of it. My only critisim and request is unfortunently MORE. thank you for creating suc ha wonderful plot for Devil May Cry and fro having such a great explanation of Nero's arm
Arktos chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Man, this story is just...amazing! I don't even know where to begin, especially since everyone else has pretty much said everything I was going to.

Okay, to start, this is probably one of the best handling I've seen of the Nero/Vergil connection...I agree that future games will probably expand on that. I was on the edge of my seat, wondering what the heck was going to happen next and enjoying every minute of it. You've got the characters pegged almost perfectly, the plot is twisty and intriguing and...well, I won't lie that I was devastated to see that when things really started to get good, you left off. Whether or not you continue this is your call, of course, but...please? I've looked for fics involving the original DMC team as well as Nero and Kyrie, but this is by far the best. I bet if this was made into a game, nobody would be able to tell the difference because it fits so perfectly into canon. I just...have to resist the urge to keysmash at this! It's so good!

Uh, so...critiques. Kyrie seems more forceful than she did in the game (not that I'm complaining, and not that she had much opportunity to...). Really, that's it. And I nitpick like nobody's business. Oh, and a mispell in the line 'Some 9uckweed with your face is in my fucking skull'.

Okay. If I keep going I'll just degenerate into spastic keysmashing, so I guess I should stop here and say GREAT JOB. This is one of the few DMC fics I've liked.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Lol

Trish calling Dante hony-kins, I could totally see her calling him that!
phylanix chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
god i love the dialogue in this: witty, outrageous, and totally believable. my only complaint concerns the antagonist, who seems stereotypical and a little one-dimensional, but to be fair you haven't shown much of her yet. besides, the way you write Dante and Nero totally makes up for it. keep it up!
YamiGoddess chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Wow! I LUFF! This is great. I love how you describe everything, and your dialouge is fantastic and funny and sounds exactly how I think everyone sounds like. And your Kyrie is not a giant bunch of fail! I like her muchly! AWESOME JOB! Can't wait for more!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »