Reviews for Bang goes Love
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 3 . 7/7
That Doujutsu is trash lmao
Facebreaker17 chapter 19 . 6/14
i need more of this story i love everthing about it
more chapters please
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 1 . 3/30
Konoha is a dictatorship village. The civillian council shouldn't even have power.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 2/14
Huh. Well, the only reason I'm reading this is cuz another fanfic I wanted to read insisted that at the very beginning that I read yours first and I have to admit that I don't regret it. It's pretty interesting and enjoyable enough to keep me going though some parts leave me a little confused or worried for how it'd work out. I'm also curious which one will be the first one to tell Naruto that they want him to double team them with his clone. That has to happen at some point with these randy women. Imagine how excited his ladies would be at the thought of having a threesome with 2 Narutos. Ha.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 2/14
Hinabi is a little weirdo. Cute. But a weirdo. Does she really like Konohamaru or was it just male attention that made her faint? She seems to really like her sister thought, that's good.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 2/13
Broooooooooooooo I can't believe his mom is alive! And if he has a sister...and he is the oldest...doesn't that mean her father isn't the same as Naruto's? The 4th Hokage died soon after sealing the demon fox. Like so soon there shouldn't be time for te sex.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 2/13
...I don't understand how that killed him...it shouldn't have killed him right?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 2/13
So Anko and the other girls are gonna have to make her (Anko) go to Naruto since he promised to never bring it up. But he'll keep being all super sweet and stuff to her making her resolve fade sooner.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 2/13
Why would you make even more changes to Naruto's appearance? That's just silly.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 2/13
Sooooo Naruto just took charge huh? That's pretty kwel. A little odd since the ones in charge are two far more experienced female ninja. But whatever. It's cool.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 2/13
Why does he hate turtles? Was that an episode I missed?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 2/13
Well...I suppose Ino is better than Sakura in the long run cuz they never interacted much so she's less of a bitch face...maybe.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 2/13
That's fairly true that he gave most of his focus to Sasuke and never stopped Sakura from being an abusive hostile bitch. Ha, Naruto's whole team is trash (except for himself) by Kakashi's supposed standards! Lol, especially Sasuke. Hate that guy.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 2/13
The fox spirit was one? Seriously? Damn. I didn't think you'd go that route. That's what I get for assuming.