Reviews for Unbounded
I think I read this story a long time ago but couldn't remember much except that I loved it. And I have to say, the second round didn't disappoint. You write these characters so believably and I just love your style. It looks like you've abandoned writing, at least EO fanfiction, a long time ago. Which is a shame because you're definitely one of the best EO authors out there. I recently re-read all your stories and I loved every single one of them. I'd really appreciate it if you ever decided to resume your work, as I'm sure would a lot of others!
spacekitten2700 chapter 39 . 11/22/2015
great job
ragdolly216 chapter 39 . 9/20/2015
Omg wow! Seriously! This was awesome! I stayed up till 2.30AM because i couldnt stop reading! Im gonna go read all your SVU stories now because this was masterpiece. Thank you! :-)
JaneXalien chapter 39 . 9/12/2015
omg... okay, this caught me too. i just couldnt stop reading. great
LoveDexter11 chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Always with his innuendos. Love it. I want to know who that creep is. Leaving roses going through her undergarments. What a perv. And what is up with Elliot and the drinking and apparently getting high or something.
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Love the writing style. I can see her being like that cause he sure knows how to piss of Liv. What is up with him and that is not what I was expecting when I started reading this story. Im so confused but intrigued.
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Wow tense first chapter. i am truly intrigued. And who is Elliot really upset with if its not Olivia?
Sweda chapter 39 . 8/29/2014
Wow this is truly an amazing story! Once I finished the first chapter I could not stop. I really liked the plot and you really had me wondering what the hell was going on for most of the story. Great work!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/21/2014
WOW, I can't... OMG... What the... This was AMAZING. The only thing that annoyed me was Elliot's "Stockholm syndrome" thing about Olivia he mentioned several times. Other than that I couldn't put this story down, I loved how Elliot didn't care about his reputation, he kidnapped Olivia without a second thought. This was an amazing story and worthy of a sequel ;) thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/24/2013
This story was written perfectly! I could invison everything happening I'm my head as I read it. It seemed so real! Amazing amazing job!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/3/2013
Wow. This story was so fucked up and awesome! I was just as torn as Olivia, for awhile there you had me believing that Elliot was the attacker!
Sayuri-2012 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
As another reviewer also commented, I hate that Olivia doesn't trust him implicitly, but I can totally buy into the idea that the trauma of her attack has contributed to temporary lack of trust in everything, including him. Poor Liv and poor El.
Sayuri-2012 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I remember reading this before and just knowing then it couldn't possibly be Elliot. No way! Reading it again, obviously I know the outcome, but it's really good how you make it seem like it's him. Brilliant!
Sayuri-2012 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I love the little EO moments... the warmth of his hand on hers.
Sayuri-2012 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I love the way that despite their recent fighting, the second she is in danger he comes rushing to her side.