Reviews for Love Interrupted
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh this is so very sweet!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Man, that would've sucked balls if that happened. I mean, seriously, Alec? Max wants you to be more sensitive but not like that! LOL funny story.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
So Max&Logan lol

“Peanut butter?” Max asked, “Really? You can’t wait?”

YukiAme chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This all is so much like them :)
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Curse they're bad romantic timing! LOL but it sure does make everything a lot funnier... albeit a little frustrating. Great ML story!
Aurora2424 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Cute, a humorous take on a often imaged moment. Thanks for writing!
Brina2468 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was cute!
SongsOnRadio chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
this is my first time leaving a review and i'm kinda shy lol gosh im such a dork but anyways, your story rocks! i love how you got Joshua's character down, very funny:)
Brian2008 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I enjoyed this chapter. I liked Max and Logan's initial uncertainty as to what the cure will mean for them and I liked the humor of Alex and Joshua's interruptions.
jfg207 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That's cute. Interference from the obvious people. I like it! But you need to include Asha into those people. That just seems to be right with Asha trying to cozy up to Logan all the time. She'd get the message then. :)
Mari83 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Ah, this made me smile, nice to have this sweet, almost angst-free and slightly self-ironic take on the cure. I like the comfort and understanding between them, only interrupted at that tiny moment of awkardness as they shift into no-virus mode And of course they would be interrupted – so good it’s just for peanut butter and congratulations and not some the world is going to end-emergency.

“Alec said I could get you at the window. That’s why I didn’t come to door,” Joshua said apologetically.

Amusing logic:-)
Stratagem chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I love this story. It's hilarious! It's great to see Max and Logan get back together; they belong together. Dude, five years without being able to touch...whoa. Alec and Joshua busting in on them was pretty darn hilarious, but I'm glad they're finally get their alone time. The awkwardness between the two of them was very appropriate and true to their characters. Amazing story! Hope you write more! _~
lisa316 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Cute idea. Any story that gets rid of the stupid virus deserves applause, but I especially loved the way they immediately locked the doors and unplugged the phones because they knew the universe would be out to get them. Alec coming in the window after finding the door locked was funny too.
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
aw cute! im glad they got back together! good job