Reviews for Unadulterated Loathing
serendipityrain711 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I LOVED these Kyman stories...very much full of angst,anger but of course passion between them. The best was "Lightning" and "Excuses". I know its been forever since you wrote this but just had to let you know how much i enjoyed these stories about my favourite south park couple. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Sooooo funny this one
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Natural flow. Perfect dialogs. So deliciously good
symphknot chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Dantalions chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
this seems cool so far
Villain chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Haha, this is such a joy to read!
Trellia chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
These have been some of the best Kyman drabbles I've ever had the pleasure of reading! _ They are absolutely spot on! I know it's been a long time since you've updated, so you've probably moved on from this fandom, but I'm a latecomer, and I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed them! Fabulous treatment of each and every character!
yaoi2010 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Beautiful! Just beautiful! They're so in character! Kyman's my OTP. They have NOTHING on Style! Enemies beat best friend's any day in my book!

lkghkjdhgld chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Okay, so this hasn't been updated for a long time, but I love what I'm reading so it's going on my favourites. xD
B-pod chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Aw, I noticed that you haven't updated this sense like... 9 months ago. D:

As much as a bummer as that is, I won't whine much because I understand you're in college, right? So you must be pretty busy. But whatever. Just wanted to let you know that these lil stories of yours are awesome and made my day :)
SharpiesInAGayRainbow chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
*wheezes like the pedophile on family guy*

rollin' up on a year since ya update'd. just thought i drop by, give ya a friendly reminder that... well, ya got friends out here. and they like they're teenage smut, mhm, yes they do. so, be kind. give the good kids their sex, all right?

*cough cough cough* OMG. so. i love cartman/kyle, and just renewed my love for it...

and i need more dude, you write it too well for me to just... leave it alone! D:

plez? :)
slivblue chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Please update! :)
Keenon chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Oh lord, this fic (rather all these little ficlets smushed together in one sexii pile) is AMAZING. I'm in love with all the out of character-in-character Cartman/Kyle fluff that's going on here. It's so addictive, you simply must continue writing these priceless nothings. The little moments in between the lines are what I live for! I don't see why no one else has done anything like this (being as lazy as I am I would never get off my fat ass to whip up anything worth while to read), the ideas are absolutely brilliant. Plus, I like how you write in different point of views. It really...uh, lets you see everything that's going on.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for getting all ramblish and ranty like this. I just can't help it-your writing is just that amazing! Don't blame me :)
FallenShateiel chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
I've been finding it hard to get a Cartman/Kyle that i genuinly like. Either the characters are too out of character or there is no room for the (admittedly, small) difference between being 10 yrs old to a teenager.

The development of the relationship between the two is nice. Personally, i like how they don't like each other but are nevertheless passionate about it.

Also, congrats. In a fandom so small it's been hard to find a writer, who can write.
CITYxoLIGHTS chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I absolutely adore your drabbles :)

I was looking specifically for drabbles, since I'm trying my hand at South Park fan fiction, and yours just inspired me to write. (Your story led me to using a random generator, actually.)

Can't wait for more chapters :D You're so good at Cartman, too.