Reviews for What Could Have Happened?
Altsoba chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
Hey, hey...Likes how its kinda in a poem form. That's interesting.
Twilyte Shadow chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
YEAH! Finally, somone who knows that Triss and Wren would be awesome together! I love this story. . .poem. . .thing. lol keep it up!
Lauren chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
I really liked it. I always thought that Triss and Wren should end up together. It's good that other people feel the same and I'm not completely nutters.
Winter Solstice1 chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
I have always wondered what might have happened between these two, and your lovely poems are answering that question for me!

I hope you're going to write more soon - they don't seem to have reached a proper conclusion quite yet...
Aldawen Eldartari chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
*sniffs* *teary-eyed* I like it. Keep going.
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
I like this a lot. At first, the formatting threw me off, but it wasn't bad after I got used to it. I never considered the possibility of Wren and Triss, but you pull it off very well. I think you should continue with this! Excellent work!
labrat47 chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
*narrows eyes*
A-HEM!
I HAVE NOT BEEN NOTICING UPDATES RECENTLY!
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
1) Triss and Wren are AMAZING together, and DO NOT HAVE ANY STORIES ABOUT THEM SO THEREFORE THIS MUST BE WRITTEN
2) YOU HAVE A CLIFFHANGER. IT SHOULD BE AGAINST FANFICTION LAW TO STOP UPDATING *AFTER A CLIFFHANGER*
PWWEEZ update, mmkay? Twould make my day:)
labrat47 chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
AW!
*squee*
THIS IS SO CUTE AND LUVERLY!
KEEP GOING!
labrat47 chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
*squee*
OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT DEAD!
YAY! *rejoices*
DO NOT STOP WRITING THIS, DAGNABBIT! I'm LOVING the Wren/Triss over here.
And very interesting, the way in which you're doing it. Poems... I wouldn't have thought of that.
Fankitty chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
hey I love love love love loved it
I'm just started to read talismans and I can't wait to get to any parts with wren and triss.
They are so cool together!
Corinne W chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
i love the concept of this fic. i have always thought if triss could work up the gumption to ask the two of them would make a superb don't hold us in suspence i need to know what happens next. TELL ME!
labrat47 chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
finally. FINALLY. I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE! THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE WHO THINKS THAT WREN AND TRISS MAKE A GREAT COUPLE! *thanks God*

Nice job so far. Keep up the good work.

and by the way: LOVE YOUR PAIRING! THEY'RE ADORABLE TOGETHER!
Shadow Angel chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
hey, great job so far! although your paragraphs could use some work (i am such a hypocryte...), i love it so far.

tib is the shadowen who kidnapped her and beat her black and blue, ne?
Prancing Turtle chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
SO CUTE!
AlariaDragonlady chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
PLEASE FINISH! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO WREN!