Reviews for A Myriad of Colors
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Too bad there's only 9, would be awesome if you continued.
coralsky chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Loved that grantedshiping fic :) would be interesting if you continue it!
ShadowXsoul chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ok i usally comment at the end of the series but after i read this i just can't help it.

I TOTALlY agree with you on the part that no one really know much about the manga, and doestn't read it thinking that is crap like the anime. (sorry ash but a never ageing 10-year old is NOT my idea of a good anime.) I tried making soo many of my firends read the manga but none of them really did, so sad. It's really a great manga.

oh and really is nice to see that people are using green as a boy and blue as the female, i really don't care either way but still i like it that way.

Since you don't pair people up, then does that mean you think yellow and red are canon?

They are soo cute togther! (nevermind if you don't think so)

Ah, as well, if you bother to read this review i know a good pokemon manga website that has all of the chapters as well as some black and white. (in english and some other languages raws)
Mei Fire chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
This should've been canon.
Mileyangel321 chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
This was heartbreaking, but extremely good. EXACTLY how I imagined Blue's first "homecoming".

Once again, very, very well done!
RWT chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" she screeched as Ruby let out a high pitched scream and began to run for dear life.

-Epic win, Saph XD!
RWT chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
LOL XD, poor Gold, Silver will so beat Ruby to it.
Mei Fire chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. That would be rad if Yellow joined the DARK SIDE (thunder/lightning effects appear)...yeah, anyway I'm really glad you updated. 3
xMeo chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
.. It is such a pleasure to read these dorky PokeSupe interactions. XD I LOVED it most when all the PokeDex trainers were gathered together in the manga and the way you write just gives life to them. All the characters are perfectly in-character and best of all, you know grammar. I can see each and every thing that the characters are doing and it was a really fun read. :D All the chapters were fun, really. (: Thank you! I look forward to more.
Mei Fire chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
I really love your little one shots; they all managed to make me smile and giggle madly. XD

You got a real talent ya know? 3 Hope you update soon.
Flaming Tigress Mage chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
This is amazing and I love it. I love it so very, very much. Kudos to you.
Chew-a-Pick chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Love this story.

"It was quite a sight to see, watching someone unable to shake off a blindfolded person."

That phrase is a total win!
keromi chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
LOL. Your works are really good especially the sixth chapter. Please update soon
Latias 24 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009