Reviews for This Christmas
MissUpland11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I'm an Anya/Dimitri freak and you, without a doubt, write the best stories about them out there. You capture the characters perfectly and it's romantic without being cheesy. Thank you for you work and PLEASE write more!
Mimozka chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This was really sweet and beautiful. :)

Very well written, too. There is just one little thing that I didn't like, however. It's not the end of the world, but still.

It's about Mikhail's nickname... You see, Anya is the Russian nickname for Anastasia (sometimes it can be Nastya), Tasha is usually the shortened version of Natasha, my point is that since both Anya and Tasha's names are traditional Russian nicknames, Mikhail's should be too. It would bring more authenticity to your story. Mikhail's shortened version is usually Misha. Mickey and/or Mike would be the American-ized version of it... It just doesn't fit with the rest of them...

Other than that though, it was wonderful to read.
Lala Sharada chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
oh, this was so nice and sweet!
Armygirl0604 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
fabulous! I love the cookie thing!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I love the line about the tree in teh palace making this one look like a toothpick! And I'm now going to have to read all your other stories with Tasha in them, because she's too adorable for words! I love christmas! Thanks for a wonderful story.

happy writing,

Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
AW! YAY! Christmas in October, but hey, it works the same way: fluffy, happy, sweetness all around! I love how he tells her Pooka is under the tree to get her to look. But my favorite line is this:

"Snow melts. You, however, will still be here when it does."

You are an amazing writing, so don't stop!

Girismyfrend chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was a really nice story. And thanks for being the first to review my first fanfic! Merry Christmas!
Britney628 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Aw, I liked this one too. I really like how you created their whole family. It really gives a cozy, warm, holiday feeling. Yes, I know I comment everything practically, I have a lot to say and I like sharing.
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Tender! Thanks for sharing.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
What a beautiful family moment. Haha, both Anya and Dimitri realy know whats going on with their daughter at all times.. XD I could just invision Anya standing right behind them at that one point.. I loved the usage of the sons name in this referring to your previous story. :D Wonderful and do check out my final christmas chap.. lol..
DimitrisDuchess chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Haha, Every kiss begins with K... LOL. Dimitri's such a sweet smart a$$ sometimes. I thought this was very well put together and trumps my story.. :c XD On to read the next chapture. :D
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Cute but the last three lines were the best. :D
Britney628 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
AW! That was too cute. Thanks for uploading it.