Reviews for It Always Comes Back To You
cmtaylor531 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
This story was fantastic. I'm so devastated you never finished it. And just when he seemed were starting to get to the JH resolution.
ShanghaiLily chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
What happens? I know it's been a who

E but it would be great if you finished it. It was really good.
Someone Who Believed chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
I just love this fic! I recently got into That 70's show and I'm already hooked on Jackie/Hyde! You story is just so good! Everything that's happened just really fits and you kept them all in character! I really hope you still plan to update this fic! it really is great! I'm so happy that Jackie and Hyde are starting over and having such a cute date!
sunniedelight chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Hahaha I love love love Kelso's scene. They really did get caught up in that INTENSE moment though. You write smut fairly well :P
sunniedelight chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
This chapter was one of my favorites, so much happened, so many emotions, and of course the 2x4 hahaha. The flashback was too cute as well.
sunniedelight chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Ohhh Hyde... now Jackie is lost, lmao, that was too expected on her part.
sunniedelight chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Aww, it's understandable that she would leave before being hurt... I didn't expect her to come back to the party though. So much tension \
sunniedelight chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Wow, that was great for it being your first time writing smut! Lol, oh wow, it took me back to the days of arguing with my ex during breakups...and then the fun part :P Well written!
sunniedelight chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hahaha, I love how Jackie stole it right from him...and Steven snatching it and running was too funny to imagine. Great beginning!
Beccbird chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
This story is great! I hope you update soon.
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
Update soon :D
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
Poor jackie getting sick but yes that hyde and jackie are back together :D
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 15 . 7/2/2010