Reviews for I Promise You
bulbasquirtle chapter 17 . 9/14
This was amazingly great
Zutarababe4eva chapter 17 . 9/12
This is such a good story! Still love it!
KaiFudo16 chapter 17 . 2/24
another verry well written Zutara work. I think im in love with your writing. i have been spoild rotten by good character development and keeping to there personalities. even in this story were there were some slight moments of ooc, it seemed rational for what they were going through. Zuko especially. I love you Agni, he was so cool! that whole spirit world trip was amazing i loved it! all in all another great fanfic i will be reading more!
Dr.BlackCoffee chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
This story is getting the inspiration from the Iliad. Right?
PotentiaCreatura chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Hey I really love you story, for me its as close to canon as I can get since it makes so much sense in the Avatar Universe. I love your parallels to the classic Odyssey as well. I was wondering if you could write a prequel about Zuko and Katara's courtship, wedding and wedding night consummation please. You could start when Zuko takes that lightning bolt for Katara protecting her from Azula and deviate from the anime from there. I would love to see this story. You are very good with words and keeping the personalty of the characters correct. I would exsecily love to see an unreated version on you Adult Fanfiction site. Please do this! My fangirl heart will finally rest if I can read one good story where Zuko asks Katara to marry him and they consummate their marriage and I think that you are the best author for the job. Please please please please write a prequel!
Dark'Empress911 chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
This fic was soooooooo darn EPIC! And i just love zuko's possesiveness and protectiveness...This story is just on my list of BEST ZUTARA FIC...This is what we zutarans want...And not some lovesickie love (no offence to kataangs)...Yeah..
iRanNoodle chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
I like this adaptation of a Greek Classic
BendingDreams chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
That was amazing! I loved reading it!
Bravo!
BendingDreams chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Intense!
Victoria Luna chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
I loved it! Is it possible this is what happens after Zuko and Katara got married in My Heart Burns For You or an entirely new story?
The Congressman chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
I loved this! It was epic! You truly have a gift :)
The Congressman chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
And everyone gets what's coming to them, both good and bad :)
The Congressman chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
And that was BADASS! Fu got exactly what he deserved.
The Congressman chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
That was kick-ass! What will happen next?
The Congressman chapter 13 . 9/28/2014