Reviews for Tarnished Light
Jennaxox chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Beautiful story. I really love that song, Snow Patrol version not Leona Lewis, and always thought It would be a great Chuck and Blair one. This was a particularly touching line "A little boy; broken and lost, frozen in memories of a life that was no longer his. "
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i LOVED this! the imagery was so great, and i really felt chuck's pain. it's also so realistic :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
You are quite exceptionally talented.

This peice is in a completely different tone from 'Mahogany'. yet still conveys astounding depths of emotion. Did the lack of dialogue between C/B in this one, actually enhanced what you were trying to accomplish?

I mention this because, in contrast, dialogue is what makes 'Mahogany' so spectacular.

There's alot of utter rubbish out there, as far as fan-fiction goes, you are certainly amongst the cream of the crop.

I do look forward to reading more of your pieces.
Frawcth chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Beautiful and heartbreaking.
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Loved this. so sad yet so hopeful, and the song is beautiful. Have you heard the new version by Leona Lewis? I think it may even beat Snow Patrol. Brilliant all the same x
JenCort81 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aw Lynnie :bawl: that was so beautiful and sad. Good song choice as well. Just beautiful...
Cryzzel chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
*CRIES* i cant believed you used run! thats so beautiful honey its so meaningful! soo soo meaningful! props! and this was good. it was so poetic and lovely. the hurt they both feel, they feel together. thats true love!
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
this is beautiful.
ArtemisCharmed chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Oh man..

This story was beautiful.

One minute everything's great and then it's shot to hell. I liked it.

I love that she followed him and just sat by him. No words. He knew. She knew. AND! He gave her his jacket. *SQUEAL*

Beautiful.
Gennwho chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
this was so incredible.

i can picture blair and chuck doing just this.

i am so excited to see what happens monday.

but i knw Ed will do an amazing job.

keep it up.
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow. Thats interesting. I like it.
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
You know I love it, girl. :kiss:

It flows brokenly, but fluidly which fits the piece so well. Sometimes things need to be composed of 'incomplete' sentences; I think only my thoughts are perfectly structured. :P

Distraught: I love that word. It Chuck's appearance in the promo perfectly.

Reviewd. Loved. Favorited.
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I really like the way you described his eyes in the first paragraph.

It sounds so warming.

"Until amber was onyx, love was hate, and one was two."

That is a perfect description of how he might react to the accident.

By the way, I haven't heard this song.

I do like Snow Patrol though.

]

Lynnie your descriptions in this were...

what's a good synonym for spectacular...

-thinks-

I'll get back to you lol.

It was so vivid!