Reviews for Human Error
ohsnapitzdomo chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This story was amazing. I actually really believe that about music, too! Also, I love your writing style. ()
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This. is. just clever! I love it! Great job! XD
promocat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
touche to both of them!
strawhat-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
XD Even when Ciel burns Sebby, Sebby burns him back!
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I'm really liking these stories. Very clever indeed :)

Khue*~
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This was so cool! It's interesting to see Sebastian's perfection actually make him lacking for once. Thank you for writing it!
chococookiesld chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I had always noticed Sebastian's example,if he was ordered to fail,it would never be perfect(unless he fails perfectly,which is impossible).
Glycogenesis chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
this is nicely written, and it reminded me of the times i used to play the violin. lol. interesting insight about Sebastian's mistakes. i never knew that such a flawless person can have an error...especially one like Sebastian.
WillMunny chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
A nice read for putting Sebastian on the spot. I would suggest, however, that “But the musicality and passion that makes the piece alive…can only come from a human” be moved towards the end to summarize Ciel's observations regarding human feelings/musicality, as opposed to "spoiling" his reveal as it now stands.
kagome002 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
lol, reminds me of the episode in Big O when Roger comments on Dorothy's piano skills. :P
Crystal Allen chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh, I do like this story! It seems like it could be a scene right out of an actual episode. I love the warped relationship between the two of them, too. Aren't Ciel and Sebastian the most glorious frenemies?
bleedingRose11 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
bravo! you defined music so well, hehe sebastian is so cute here.

I am playing this piece and its effing hard! My left hand could die! yes you are right, my violin teacher once sed, i've seldomly been in wrath, so I can't play a piece of music that implies it. argh
Doctor Faustus chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
'Sebastian let a twisted grin worm its way onto his face. “Then Bocchan will be the finest violinist yet,” he proclaimed in a tone of sly ambiguity.'

I see Sebastian has to have the last word. XD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aw! Nice little piece, I was expecting a more subtle conversation between them but it was still good!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 2/6/2009