Reviews for Broken Mosaics
The Reality DumPer chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
If anything, Norio failed to blame himself. He shouldn't have forced his involvement. And then he gets to extremes once he realized that there'd be someone much more stubborn than himself? Oh the horror that is the human being!
The Reality DumPer chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
I don't think I have talents in being some critical reviewer. All I could say is so far, so good. I like how you make the transitions between events, and you really made Norio do a good job at being someone to see the SOS Brigade in an ignorant man's point of view.
The Reality DumPer chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I've lost count on how many times Kyon's broken the fourth wall... He really sucks as a narrator (and I loved how you made me remember about it in the series).
Oh Tsuruya, you never failed to amuse me. You'll always be adorable.
I've also lost count of the times I tried to surpress my laughter [keyword:TRIED. And I was fully aware that my seatmate was weirded out at me].
Great job for making my day a bit better.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
For some reason, I had to read this chapter twice to get what was going on. I don't know why, because it's not 'that' difficult to understand, although it was definitely one unexpected event after another. If I were to make a wild guess, I'd say Haruhi lost more than just that organ.. but if I'm even close, then I'd have to wonder 'where did the powers go?'

Looking back at what happened so far, it seems like adult Asahina's overall appearance was a little weak. I'm only saying that because even if her role is to send a message, it usually comes with a hint like 'Snow White' in the melancholy arc. Maybe mental preparation was all that was necessary for this situation, but now that the premonition has already come to surface, her words wound up short-lived, and now it seems that there are only the present events to anticipate.

Harunyan seemed as docile as a grandmother this time around. There's nothing wrong with that since the OC has triggered a little transformation within her character, and of course the physical events going down. Even with that justification, the line "Come on, tell your Brigade Chief how you really feel," made me visualize there were milk and cookies somewhere in the room.

Tsuruya's in for this ride along with Kyon. The fact that she has the tag as one of the main characters in this story suggest that the remainder of her role is going to turn out to be very interesting. It seems like this next chapter intends to bring a lot of insight into this realm whenever that happens. I hope it does, though. I'm glad I finally got the chance to catch up!
The Hidden Lostar chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Kyon: Ohai Asahina (big)! It's been a while!

Asahina(A): Hello! I am here to tell you that you're in big trouble. All the details are classified! Have fun, now!

Kyon: ... FFFFFFUUUUUU

The footnote at the end of the chapter detracts from the suspense of Haruhi's fate. I mean at this point I'm going to keep reading regardless, but that eerie feel kinda evaporated, but oh well. I'm still raring to see how this plays out and why the lot of the SOS Brigade are wrapped up in this High School drama. This is some ruckus going down, maang!
The Hidden Lostar chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Nothing like a little drama to develop an OC. Since I'm referring to this chapter, it was a 'lot' of drama. If I ever had doubts about people being in character, they're all but wiped out now. I FINALLY started reading this today after it being in my queue for ages. This chapter here wound up being the most impressive one yet, but the cost was pretty damn steep. Norio got pretty wrecked here.

From this reader's perspective, the overall pacing of this tale seems a tad slow. On the bright side, there was more than enough time to flesh out the focused character. The only reason it felt like a drought was due to the lack of strange happenings through a significant chunk of the story. It's taken three chapters for Norio's motives to become clear, and he didn't get to pull off many true interactions with the canon characters (besides Kyon & Taniguchi). Then again, most of that has to do with his reasons for joining. The complications didn't really begin until he went for broke with Tsuruya and fell short, and now things are starting to really pic-up. Despite the lengthy startup, it seems as though I'm hooked from here. See you in my next review, whenever that will happen!
Anime Borat chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
So... Koizumi took the bullet for Haruhi. That was not something I expected at all. And did Yuki double-cross Norio? And what for?

And also, thanks for the Higurashi reference, Detective, Ooishi.
SlayerOfTears chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
0.o

OK I just know I missed something here. Haruhi was shot three times, Yuki changed everything so that all the blood and some of the bullet holes were removed, and Haruhi is alive and everyone thinks she had her appendix removed and yet it's still a homicide?

Talk about confusing me. But this is a great story and I can't wait to see how it ends! I hope the next chapter comes out real soon!

Man, I don't like Norio anymore lol! And if that a Death Note reference I see with the detective called Matsuda? If so, that made this 3x better lol!
gojirason chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
No way... that's not how it ends is it?

I can understand if you simply didn't finish the story (or don't plan to), as disappointing as that might be, but it's a little vague.

If it is the end, that's quite sad... and sudden. Doesn't make a lot of sense either... Asakura may be homicidal, but she didn't bear any ill will towards Haruhi, killing her actually goes against all of her motives.
Cataquack Warrior chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
This is a touching yet sad chapter. I liked how you have portrayed Haruhi's bad and good traits. It was nice to see that despite her selfish whims, she deeply cares about the Brigade, and that they care about her in turn. It's tragic that Noiro doesn't understand the club, and misses the fun they have amidst the chaos. I understand Noiro's confusion regarding the SOS Brigade, but I still hate what he did. I hope that he feels guilt once he realizes the full enormity of his action. Please do not end the story with Haruhi dead; although I appreciated the tragedy of her maturating just before dying, I do not wish to see her remain dead.
Hat O' Doom chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
This story was really amazing. You got the reader to jump into characters heads so easily...I really hope you update this on day. Either way thanks for providing such an interesting story!
IdiotFromOsaka chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
Haruhi is.. dead? Well that was a shocker! This is so intense! Please update! I need to know what will happen!
Anime Borat chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Are you gonna continue the story?
Mader Levap chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Wow, what was that? Haruhi... murdered? Noiro seem to be able to get away with it thanks to Yuki manipulations, but what with casings taken by his friend? This almost surely was predicted by IDTE anyway.

Is Haruhi really dead? Is Noiro only a vector, or it is someone more important? What the hell is going on?

...well, I can't wait for rest of story! :)
Anime Borat chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
I'm sorry to say this but why got shot?