Reviews for Beating Me Down
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good story.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Beautiful story! I loved it!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was a good story! I envisioned a dark world and both brothers exhausted, angry and confused. What a mess things were for them in season 4! it just escalated with Heaven and Hell doing everything they could to tear Dean and Sam apart. The opposing forces came so close, didn't they? It's scary to think about it.

Thank you for writing this story. I know there's more than one story based on what Dean told Sam-such a good premise! :D
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was some great brotherly fluff. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
WOW! This was amazing! thanks for a great read.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was very good, hun. You can write a very convincing story. The descriptions are realistic and I can easily picture what you're writing. Good job!

The only thing that I would watch out for is sentence-structure. There were a few times here where I felt that some sentences were running on, when they in fact were separate thoughts and therefore separate sentences grammatically. Ex/ "Dean smiled his trademark smile, he had standards to live for." This would easily be two separate sentences that ran smoothly together, or worded to fit as one.

I was very impressed with this story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Keep up the good work!
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Definately not too much. It was very sweet and well-written and you wrote the boy's emotions really nicely.
xlozx chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Really enjoyed this story, you did a great job : - ) Got a bit teary eyed near the end lol.
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 2/18/2009

This made me soo close to crying.

You rock.

Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Heart-breaking tag but featuring a hopeful ending. Dean's telling Sammy that he'd rather go back to Hell instead of hunting him, surely must have meant the world to his younger brother.

Yet, I beg to disagree on one tiny point, Smarley (and no offence, please). I doubt Dean would have left Sam back at the motel not knowing if his older sibling was going to come back at all, internally disturbed or no. He would probably at least have let him know to get a double instead of a single bed room before hitting the bar hard. Of course, that is only my two-cents worth.

Really well-written one-shot and moving.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
thanks for the awesome read!
empath89 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. *hangs head in shame* First semester in college and all that fun stuff. the new name.

I really liked this one. It was great. Sammy is so great with the angst. Nicely done.

As for any things that you want me to read through...just send them to me. I got a new laptop and now don't have any of the older things I had saved...*pouts* So, just email me whatever you want beta-ed...

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Poor Sam! Glad Dean managed to get through to him that he wasn't going to hurt him. Next time he'll check for a concussion before leaving him huh?
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
i loved it hun! great job
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »