Reviews for Beating Me Down
shelby02 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Certainly not too much! I thoroughly enjoyed the Sammy angst and Dean reappearance as the concerned big brother. Since the show is not providing it this season, I am glad someone else is...thank you!
Dawn N chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Nice one-shot :-) I enjoyed it and was excited to see that you had posted something new!

Keep up the good work :-D
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I LOVED this! Excellent job my friend! :-D
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Something you can clearly see as happening. Sam is afraid of losing Dean more than he is afraid that he is already of the damned.

Nice job.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
GooD! More..more.. please hurry up! )
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
No, this wasn't too much. I liked this. I was so pissed that Dean said all that stuff to Sam and didn't even apologize! He was absolutely ruthless with his words, and there was no sign of remorse. So angry about that. But you made me feel better about it all, so thanks. :)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great story, really liked what you did with it. Sam's desperation and loneliness were so real. I felt like crying. Can't wait to read what you come up next. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Awesome oneshot. OMG, what a horrible nightmare for Sammy to have, but trhen it would be expected if he was sufferuing fronm the effect of a concussion. I can imagine how it must have terrified him to see DFean coming towards him with a gun after what happened in the nightmare.

How I would love to see a second chapter to this story where Dean got Sammy back to the motel room and took care of his brother-I can just feel the guilt that would radiate off of Dean after finding out about Sam's nightmare!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I liked it... thanks
Darkest Water chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I liked this :)

it had just the right balance of emotion and action.

very plausable situation as well,

good job.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Definitely NOT too much! It was absolutely brilliant! I loved reading this! :)
Paige M. Carter chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I loved this! Great job.
bree1387 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
God that was so sad! I wish something like this had happened on the show. Sam must have been more affected by what Dean said than he let on. I'm so glad this had a nice brotherly moment at the end. I really enjoyed it.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 12/4/2008