Reviews for The Kiss
Avatar Tassie chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
great you should do more chapters about their future
Nicole chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Aww! Those ending words were gorgeous. I might even steal them someday...with your permission, I mean.

The wedding was awesome and sweet. Though this story was a little rough around the edges, I'm glad I read it. Keep writing; hone your skill; and soon you'll be writing flawlessly.

Thanks for the read! And, consider everything I've said! Bye!
Nicole chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
stubborn that way..."
"...and Aang
"That's not the only time she did that," said Sokka. "During that secret dance party, when we first entered the Fire Nation, there was this girl Aang had met at school..."
Aang said...

AGAIN WITH THE DOTS (see? Informal writing. Caps allowed.)
...Keep it simple! :D

This chapter's my favourite so far! It's so cute and I love it with the Gaang gangs up together! It was hilarious and adorable. :3
Nicole chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Okie dokie.

This chapter was pretty good, more of a transition chapter to the real climax that I'm assuming will happen in the next.

When you are writing thought, don't be afraid to use less formatting. You go from ' to italics to bolds to CAPS. Choose one element to emphasize with, otherwise, your efforts to draw attention can have the opposite effect.

Also, three dots following one another is the usual thing to do when indicating a pause in conversation. Any more than that seems unprofessional. Try not to overdo it with puncuation, too, like exclamation marks. One is enough in formal writing.

Lastly, contractions like "etc." aren't supposed to be used in formal writing.

Onwards to the next chapter!
Nicole chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This, so far, has been a decent story with an okay plot line, if not unoriginal. I have some issues with some of it, however:

Toph does not call everyone by their nicknames ALL the time. You're also inconsistent with fangirl/fan girl, in he case of Suki.

The letters Aang wrote were cheesy. There, I said it! It's sweet to think he would care that much about Katara, but he didn't spend every waking moment contemplating over the events of EIP. Surely, the war gave him some distraction.

Katara is OOC in some of the dramatics. When she said she was confused, a bit of that was true. She is fourteen and a warrior and does not really understand love. She (and even Aang!) wouldn't be ready to proclaim their undying love for each other at this level of maturity just yet.

A little peeve of mine: your formatting with the bolds, italics, and quotations is a little overwhelming.

Those were all my points, and I don't mean to hamper on your happiness. I just thought that, as a writer, you'd want to improve. :)

Thanks for listening to my review. I will continue reading the rest of this. Have a nice day!
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
PERFECT! SUPERB! Great job! :D no other words to describe it.
Eviesaur chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
Wonderfully written. One of the very few chapter-long Avatar fanfictions that was written well and followed the actual story. I was more than happy to add this story to my favorites. Quick read and equally enjoyable. 3
dcp1992 chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
That was a great story!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hahaha, that's Toph for you
Kataangforever2 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
WOW!It's like you have known Iroh for sentures ... This chapter is really great...
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
this was so good! I couldnt stop reading it. The plot was so interesting, and does fill in a gap in the story good job!
Katia11 chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Whoooo! D
iAir Nomad chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Awwwwwwwwww! :D

I'm a HUGE Kataang fan, and I gotta say, this story impressed me. I see very minor mistakes (spelling/grammar) but the way you write is so flowing and enjoyable to read. Great work here, it was a very sweet story to read! _ Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us!
athenagirl87445 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Okay, you sent a message to me requesting other people on fanfic, but your good too. Really good. You got spunk!

Fly on,

Mithendel chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
i have just now finished reading this. And i must say that it was excellently done. so much emotion and thought went into this i can tell. i really enjoyed reading it. keep up the good work!