Reviews for No Turning Back
Xerxes89 chapter 21 . 7/1
A review coming seven years late, but better late than never. I wanted to say that I beyond enjoyed your series. Normally I avoide fan fictions over two chapters, but your writing is extremely good, so good I could not help but read the whole thing. There was not a moment that I felt bored or like you exhausted a topic. Your story was spot on with the chronology of the series, with the characters personalities, and you even kept me interested with "interludes," it was brilliant, simply brilliant.

In fact, this story was on par with something I would pay for on my Kobo, and that is saying a lot. I know that it has been a while since you have published on here but I do hope you have continued with your writing. If so, I would love to read some of your recent work, perhaps even some originals?

Your wonderful Avatar world of sexual fluidity and a beautiful love story was the hilight of my past three days. The was so many good things about it that I could not possibly touch on every point in one review, I rave, indeed, I rave.

I look forward to radimg your sequel to this series and other storys you have written.

Sincerely,
Kevin F Hrankowski, BMus, PgD
evilboiryu chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I just finished reading chapter one and I am excited and looking forward to reading the rest!
Morbid Humour chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
Okay, so that was just great. From chapter one, to twenty more, it was excilent. :D
To say I greatly enjoyed this story would be, and is a major understatement. I adored it. Still to say the least.
Anyway, I'm now going to read book two. So til next time. Great story. You're awesome.
-S. Hearts
Sup3rPanda5 chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
I read this for 4 hours straight and DAMN I'm glad i was so determined you my good fellow are are an AMAZING writer lol god i couldn't stop reading i LOVED it X) 3
JadeElements chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your writing was captivating and I laughed quite a bit. You write the characters well. :)
pentagram detected chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Oh god the ending.

This is so wonderful.

You've really got me feeling so many second hand emotions.
shyd1 chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
Oh my. I started rereading this last night and couldn't stop until I finished!

...again!

Your writing is so captivating! Between Sokka's narration (always hilarious!) and the relationships (sweet!) and the hotness (hot!) I just couldn't stop!

AMAZING!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
FAVORITE
treena-ivy-carter chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
I totally imagined Zuko getting so worked up he could have started crying.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
OH ZUKO YOU DUNDERHEAD!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
AWE!

But I don't get the tea joke...

I never do.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Katara needs a kis too!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
You know before I finished this chapter I thought that I'd say "I sense a Toph/Suki thing going on" and then WHAM! Making out.

So I just want to say CALLED IT!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
Awe... that was sweet...

Yeah I have twisted sense of sweet but still!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
Oh those dreaded words... "We need to talk..."

Somebody is about to get dumped.