Reviews for Superfluous
Strifentine chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
It's so short but so beautiful. I love how you've formatted it and bolded certain words, it gives the fic a different feel, and I really liked it. And it is so true to the pairing as well. Lovelovelove 3
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow. That was really... moving. I actually liked the bolded words where they were, even though that sort of thing normally annoys me and I hit the back button before I even really read much of it. Maybe it simply went with the style, or maybe you did it in such a way that it didn't detract from what you were saying. The last word, however, was a bit distracting, just because of all the differences in the letters and such. It was okay though, because I loved the rest of it. It fits with Namine, you know? D I don't think I can really phrase it better than that... I fail epically with words, I'm coming to realize. XD

(Pst, I am a fan of SoraxNamine, so thanks for this, even if it was one-sided. :D)
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
i love this!
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh, a punch to the stmoach for Namine :( I LOVE HER!

lol Great job, I love vocabulary time you make with these type of ficlets.
NaminexSora lover chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I really liked this. Except I feel sad for poor Namine. This was great! Loved all the adjectives and the hidden meanings (the things in the parenthesis) Anyway, awesome job!
Static Lull chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I liked this. I think it captures everything that is NamineSoraKairi and wraps it up all nice and neat with a pretty, pretty, (but not so pretty) ribbon.
Limited Star chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw. I feel sad now. Poor Namine.

This was great! :)
pourtheruminmyeyes chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Superfluous is one of my vocab words.

ahah.

thanks fer the study session.

and the best oneshot i've read in a while.

pain without love.

can't get enough.

;
Dilicious The DD chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I like this one shot. It's just descriptive and has lots of words and stuff. It is a little depressing to hear Namine say that stuff though. Depressing but somehow not out of character. Nobodies aren't so hopeless.