Reviews for Year 3 Skipping Along
PayPay66 chapter 9 . 1/25
why have you stopped writing? your stories are wonderful. Inventive and funny! wish you would return to them!
pain in the mikta chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
How can one not love the Jackbeast! ;-)
pain in the mikta chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
That's so sweet! luve it!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
My face is hurting from smiling too much! ;-)
fanka77 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
"You know why that nose is so shiny? I'll tell you why that nose is so shiny," Jack rambled smearing icing on the Christmas cookies fingers. "Cocaine is why that nose is so shiny."
:lol:
So... where is the rest of it?
LCat chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow, I love you story. Please Please continue with it. I have never laughed so much as I have as I read this and the two previous stories. Oh you have caught Jack O'Neill perfectly. I can see him using his Black Ops training for mischief. Perhaps instead of him becoming big again you can have Sam be downsized. Think of the fun there. You have a wonderful writing style. Thanks for the laughter.
Skyrunner70 chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
I know it's been awhile, but please come back to this story. It's hilarious.
RoseA26 chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
These little stories are great, I hope you continue on with them at some stage! Thanks.
xyvortex chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I like your little series i hope it continues. Toddler Jack is uber cute.
mmkfire chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
are you going to finsh this year 3 with jack and his family?

mitch
starjems88 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
cant wait for more:)
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
I really like it. Please continue!

-Kath
Raine24 chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Hey I caught up to where you have left off. Just love the little beast ... hope you write more soon
melanthe lilac chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
This story is just so cute. And your kid!Jack is the most annoyingly, dorkable, and best written Jack-trapped-in-a-kid's-body I've ever read. I so wish they had done this storyline in the show. Thanks for writing and posting! :)
MuseUrania chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Too short. But fun. G And so Jack!