Reviews for thy eternal summer shall not fade
sherlytwirly chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I looooooooooooove this fic!

Wish you can write more of this pairing since they are very very under-appreciated!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Yay, such a cute paring, you got Bastain really well. Great job
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw. They sound as they should, and, furthermore, you've done Bastian justice. Now this is from a person who does not appreciate the male lead enough, it seems, yet I must say that this was very well done. My heart just melted. Nice.
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I'm actually not a huge fan of Bastian/Lucia, but this was excellent! You portrayed them both perfectly and made the pairing more likeable (though it's still not my favorite...). Anyway, nice job! :D
anoynmous chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this was really beautiful. Bastian can be hard to write but you mastered him without sounding really cheesy. good job!
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Shakespeare! I knew I recognized that title from somewhere!

I really liked this. For some reason, Bastian/Lucia isn't very well-liked, but I like Bastian and all his melodrama. The imagery was very nice, like the part with Lucia having sharp doe-hooves. Bastian is very romantic, saying how he'll win her love over and over again everyday.
Red Warrior chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Finally! Some Bastian/Lucia fanfic! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one out there rooting for the pairing.

You captured their personalities so well I could almost hear them talking, really, you did a great job. Two thumbs up aren't enough!