Reviews for Woes of a Different Kind
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
The stupidest smile ever is on my face, lol. I just wanted to read some Mark/Lexie that was pre-All By Myself and up to that because I honestly have not been satisfied with them ever since they got together. I think Shonda and the rest of the writers could do better with them, give them meatier material, helluva lot more scenes.

I love a pining, 'tortured' Mark in this humorous, adorable kind of way as written here. Ha, and I think Mark would have realized feelings for Lexie sooner or later, without "McStupid's" help, hehee. ;P The kiss? Just as swoon-worthy as the one on the actual show.
CitronPresse chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I'm not sure why I hadn't read this before, but I'm glad I found it now. I loved the combination of humor and deeper feelings and I thought you captured Mark and Lexie's chemistry so well. Lovely work!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
is this it? or is there more to it? if not please write more!
BK chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Love it!

Wonderful insight to what Mark is thinking. Any chance for a sequel?
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is so close to what happened in last nights episode that it's uncanny.

I really really like your story. I'm loving this pairing and hope it has a shelf life. It's interesting the way you have Mark aware of the old Mark/new Mark. And having him call himself 'McStupid' was priceless.
Al chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I love this pairing! I wish that this wasn't a one shot though.