Reviews for Mi única querida
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
williz chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on getting into medical school! Especially these days, that's an amazing accomplishment! (I read your profile.) Fantastic job!

Secondly, I didn't know you existed before you reviewed my short story Mansion in the Sand. And that's ridiculously wrong. Because just based off of your profile and this fic, you are a fantastic ally to have in the world of fan fiction! And I'd be honored to call you an ally, if you'll have me. :)

Thirdly! This is a fantastic piece of poetry, both the Spanish original and the English translation. That's very hard to come by. I can say that with certainty. Also, I have had five years of Spanish and, long story short, I'm horrible at it. Still. I've just gotten by with B's and A's (the A's were from pushover teachers who taught...nothing). So I've been doing all I could to improve it on my own.

I printed this out, the Spanish on top, the English translation on the bottom...and I'm using it as a fun tool for learning Spanish!

So thank you! Fantastic work, and I expect I'll be reading more of your Pirates of the Caribbean work!

sophiecognito chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow, if Spanish isn't your first language (it's mine), then you did a splendid job!. There were only two, maybe three mistakes.

"Si le amas…" Es: "Si la amas", or am I confused?

"Ofrezco este sangre humilde" es: "Ofrezco esta sangre humilde" Remember sangre is femenine, hence why este should be esta. Entendido?

Anyway, the words, the poem itself, wow. I loved the last two lines. I feel bad for Will.

~fire spirit~
Flygon Pirate chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I read the translation. This poem is really good.

Great job! :D