Reviews for Dracona
Latenightreader chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I read the first chappter and I really liked it. I love books about people from our world transported to others. I'm eagerly awaiting more chapters.
Nyx811 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
finsh please
Tainted Silver Rose chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
great story

take as much time as you want
Popoki Mo'olelo chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
The story sounds like it will be a fantastic story. I hope there will be a update soon.
best05 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
fantastic story so far, looking forward for the next chapter hen you have the change to upload!
tardislove chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Thanks for the note. I'm glad that you're still writing.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
this is too cute, and y'know, I'm sure it's been done a couple hundred times before, but I actually like this one. It's been 6 months... are you ever gonna update?
tardislove chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is really interesting. I think that your writing is good, and I'm definitely intrigued by the plot. I can't wait to hear more
dreamer84 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I can't wait to see what happens next! I've always wanted to see someone play with this idea without making it completely Mary-Sue. And so far your doing it! I like that she is completely bewildered by them as they are of her, not to mention that she doesn't know how it came about :)

As to where this story should go...how exactly she managed to dimension hop and if she could learn to control it. And if this is her gift, can she pull the others along to her verse.

So far I'm interested, add another Chappy soon ;)