Reviews for Caricature
Anon-san chapter 10 . 3/11
Dying because it's been years and those mentioned twelve written chapters are probably deleted even if you found time and motivation to come back to writing fanfiction ; _ ;

This story was amazing, I guess it's fine to end where they first met at least, still wish it had the ending you originally wrote towards.
rabbah chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
I know it's been a whole since you've updated this, but I'm going to follow it anyway. I do hope you continue, it's really good so far.
Trisforce chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love this story! I only wish...that you updated...
HellsingDog chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
No! you can't stop there! I want more. It's really a good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Plzz update. Awesome story
aquariusmist chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Awww, this was such a nice story. I hope you still plan on finishing it even though a whole year has passed; it's really good! ;w;
Midnight Ghost chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Interesting story; I like how you didn't make Joshua all gung-ho about wearing girl's clothes like many others would. After all, there is a difference between appreciating something and actually enjoying it.
YOUniquee chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
I haven't played the game (I rlly need to tho) But this story drew me in. I don't know if the characters were portrayed accurately, but by what I've seen by a few clips of the game, you have. You need to post more of this!

I have a tip, please don't take it to offence. Lower down the use of abverbs, sometimes I think there unneeded.

Other than that, I really loved this story. I don't think theres much multi chapter stories of this game.

Akiko Fujishima chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Gah! I'm dying here! I loved the chapter! Please reassure this sad fan-girl and tell me the next one'll be up soon!

I don't even have anything remotely intelligent to add. Now, I'm frustrated.

You have an evil ability to keep me on the edge of my seat! I'm pretty sure this is not good (like I care) for my mental health.

Translation: I loved it so much (oh, the romance; the family drama-the sexual tension!) I need more. I usually don't press people for chapters but you've made that inconceivable.

Akiko F.

PS: I'm nuts.
Melodious Lion chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Aw, that was cute. Joshua's so clever.
mochiusagi chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
awww poor neku. Please update soon!
Frostii chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
This is awesome, i love how in-depth the characters are. the interactions between Neku and Joshua are adorable too ;D

Update soon, 'kay?
Gold-Eyed-Fox chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
This is a pretty great story, you're good at humor! Maybe a bit more detail in the writing would be nice, but it's hardly a problem, more of a little... opinion, or tip for some one on the road to becoming a perfectionist (not that you seem to be much of, if one at all). Anyway, I can't wait for the next update, you have an amusing writing style! buh-bye!
Shilent chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
All the way up to Chapter 9, I sense some real plot development. It's uncommon to find fanfiction that incorporates the characters it uses so fittingly, especially in the case with Neku and Josh.

First off, you keep well to the Neku’s original distanced attitude, and his sense of betrayal of Joshua as he suddenly meets the white-hair kid on his porch. However, at the same time, you gave him a tint for caring in the RG with his previous partners, expanding more on how Neku has grown through “The World Ends With You” itself, and continuing to do so now that he has rejoined the living world.

Joshua, wow, he’s as enigmatic as ever, and his almost blow-it-off attitude to Sanae’s bet request was a nice snarky complement to his in-Game superiority complex. However, like Neku, you use some brilliant character development, which is hard to accomplish with aloof figures like the Composer. The only thing I can point out right now is some various OOC moments, such as the pool scene. I honestly didn’t expect Joshua being clueless about swimming, he is an all-powerful being after all.

The plot drew me in from the very beginning. It’s always enjoyable to see an encounter between Neku and Joshua, the clash of personalities, and the aftermath of Joshua’s ‘betrayal’ of Neku in the final stages of the Game. However, speak of the devil, and he appears at your door! Their rivalry and Neku’s intense dislike seemed to put an early end to Joshua’s plan, but Neku’s willingness to open himself again to Joshua put a lovely spin on things. In the sequential chapters, you’ve managed to keep their original personalities while showing a tender side to Joshua, especially in the introduction of Music and Soul. However, the real kicker is how the roles are almost reversed, that Neku is becoming the one to protect Joshua, especially as he seeks help for Joshua on his own.

I’m quite eager for the next Chapter, and a job quite well done so far! -applause applause applause-

P.S. Next Chapter, can has please?

P.P.S. And Chapter after that? The Christmas Season is calling as well. ~3