Reviews for Calming Slumber
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 4/3
love it!
L chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Such a beautiful and indulgent, not to mention well-written piece. I love the story idea, too. Looks like Aslan isn't completely heartless...he allows Susan and Caspian to be with each other in their dreams, when they most need it.

I'd hate to think how that would change when one or both find other partners (Lilandil?). Of course, I wish this wasn't a one-shot, if only to find out what would happen when Caspian is required a heir.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
It's definitely romantic sappy! I'm really enjoying this series, they're so lovely and exactly what Susan and Caspian would need to make their separation bearable. Any chance this is leading to a more permanent arrangement? ;)
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Terrific. Love the way you write his POVs. And people sometimes need this kind of thing - definetely romantic sappy. :3
ScoobyDoobyDee chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Def a good sappy :) moreeee please!
BlackHairdye.SilverFindings chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i have no idea why but this made me cry. my friend says it's becasue i'm a winny weepy emo i think othwise
samantha-darling chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love all of your Suspian stories and since this was the last one I read, I just thought I'd let you know..:) They're definitely some of the best out there, thank you for sharing them.
ktsgran chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
No this was not sappy or sugar coated but a story of 2 people in love and how the mind found a way for them to be together. It was very beautifully done. Thank you. JPL
ReD.bUlL.gIvZ.u.WiNgZ chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Loved it ]

Will there be any more?
Cannes81 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very beautiful and vivid!
momo chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
it is very good _
Thorn555 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Wow. So he is dreaming that he just fucked her? That's messed up. But i hate to say that I am messed up too, so I thought that it was romantic.
my1alias chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Definitely romantic sappy. Very beautiful. I loved it. :D
thedumbfounded chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
okay. first i loved your story. it was well written and had alright content, BUT i cracked up when she cried out oh aslan. That was just a little wierd.
Ash12345 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Another great one! What's the timeline? How many years has it been in Narnia/England? I'm always a little sad that in the end, it's just a dream!