Reviews for Heart Beat
BrizzyBabber chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
this seems like a really good story, but you cant keep them being 'tortured' for too long please, i wanna get to the RenXYashiro action, and soon!
and i agree, there need to be more RenXYashiro, or YashiroXRen storys!
PrincessMoni chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I love this story!:D this is one of my absolute favorite pairings in Skip Beat and I wish they'd actually make it happen in the manga or the anime! (Screw the story line!)
SBLoverRxKfan chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Well damnit ... I finally find a RenxYashiro fanfic and u stop it BEFORE the action!:( and honestly I was looking forward to Some Ren and Yashiro action! So I am disappointed but thanks for at least putting the idea out there...*sigh*
IcyBreeze7 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Great story! Please continue it as soon as possible!

1) I think you are 20-22 years old.

2) KakashixIruka(Naruto)

3) Angst or Hurt/comfort

4) Multi-chapters
IkutoForever chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
please continue the story on FFNet... i wanna read it!
HalloFreak chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Please continue! This seems frigin AWESOME! And it's about time someone did a fix for this couple! I mean... they're both good looking and they're in love. What's better than that? So anyway, update soon!
Clarrolx chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
This is my first time in Skip Bet ff and I have to say this pairing is really cute. XD Plz update soon, this is really awesome and it's kind of rude to leave Yashiro naked with a guy that's about to rape him. lol Anyways, awesome story! XD

Clarrolx
Amira Devant chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Interesting idea. I was actually looking for a love story between these two and this was the only one, so kudos to you!

I like it, update soon.

BHz
spazmoid chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Overall, your story has a good plot and it has me laughing out loud at some points.

Any story that can do that gets green points.

The only thing I find wrong with it is the fact that it is a bit short. I understand you making new chapters and why, but each of them are so small. :

1.) I think you're 14 to 15.

2.) Tamakyo (TamakiKyoya from OHSHC)

Tyki/Lavi from DGM

3.) A comedy and/or song fic piece for Tamakyo.

A sad/love-hate/drama and/or song fic for Tyki/Lavi

4.) A one-shot would be better. But a multi-chapter is okay too.

[Is it okay that I chose two? I love them both. I couldn't decide between just one. Sorry.]
Kat chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
the whole thing with Yashiro and his glasses was hilarious. and u rock cuz u like Eminem. but i'm not gonna play the contest cuz I can write stuff like this and I'm 14 I write it pretty damn good, 2. You write good,2. I want more! MOAR!
Kat chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
thank you thank you thank you 4 writing this! I think my head might've exploded if there were no fics about this couple. XD
0danielr chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Can you PLEASE write more chapters, I've been waiting for so long... I can't take it anymore!
XxRuby-the-SecondxX chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Omygosh! I can't wait for the next chapter...! You did great on this chapter, so update soon please?;;
XxRuby-the-SecondxX chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Too sexy Yashiro...! Hell yeah!XDD
Slashfilled-mind chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
There's a slash story! I'm so happy right now! Most Skip Beat stories are Ren/Kyoko, and I just DON'T wanna read that. Ren/Yashiro is good though. -nods wisely-

But you're so mean to them in this chapter! Sure, it makes for a better story, but I'm allowed to whine, aren't I? Good. YOU'RE MEAN TO POOR YASHIRO! TT_TT

As for the contest, I'm in! -grins-

I'm thinking your age is... 19! -looks smug but is probably wrong-

I would go for another Ren/Yashiro (SK), or a Yuri/Wolfram (KKM). Genre would be Romance, and preferably multi-chaptered. :) Yaoi just makes my day, so the more the better!

Wow, that was really long for me... Anyway, hope you update soon!