Reviews for Enchantment Passing Through
Drollittle chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I like the poetic lines that signal a shift in time and space, and that the first one is "no time and space to bind us" is very fitting. Are they quotes from something?

I also like the "'it's over,' but she suspects really means 'I love you'" bit. Very romantic :)
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aww, you write so beautiful, and this is so perfect, and I love it, and I don't even like Hermoine/Ron. *pout*

I found this when I read 'Six' again, and I must say, 'Six' is one of the most beautiful one-shots around.

You've got an amazing way if writing, keep up the good work! )
innuendoblues chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I love reading R/H in the books; fanfiction about them has never had any effects on me. Still, this is a really sweet and delicate one. Loved the way it was written.
Gag Hafrunt chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Many apologies. I just read the bit at the beginning which explains the timeline. Now it flows much better.

Gag
Gag Hafrunt chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Some good vignettes and scenes, but it's a little too chaotic stream of conciousness for me. I was confused as to what time period they were in as it would switch with no transition. Written slightly differently, this would be very good, a lifetime of collected memories which I assume was your intent all along.

Cheers.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
cute story I love how it works back in time:)