Reviews for Aware
Samminator 1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is awesome!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That was very good. I liked it.
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Beautiful story! I enjoyed it dearly. Very well written, and i thought the plot was very skillfully handled. Sorry i don't have anything else to say, i just liked it a lot, I have no words to say how much.
Infinite Enemy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
ooh this one was creepy but also sweet...very masterful writing here.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Fics about Kataras bloodbending are always interesting to read, and you did a really great job with this one.
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Very nice. You're a great storyteller.
ACEo'SPADES chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
very nice. i loved how you described the blood. it seemed so soft and smooth and silky, and yet...cold and deadly.

in all honesty, i hated the ending. you have all that nice, wonderful angsty buildup, and then it comes crashing down into cuddliness. i woud've enjoyed Katara actually bloodbending Aang while he was asleep, without him knowing, and her freaking out and running away. (or something like that)

i think that's why i enjoyed your fic "Nothing". you added a pleasant sequel, in case people wanted to read it for a happy ending, but you still ended the actual one-shot in the angsty unknown, and that's what i liked about it. no offense, but you have a lot more of cuddily one-shots than of angsty ones.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw, Aang is such a sweetie in this one (and the others..). I liked how she termed it "pondering". I really like that. That's a good word. :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh, great one-shot. This is an interesting take on what her ability to bloodbend might do to her in the future. You know, I don't really see bloodbending rear it's ugly head in some people's future stories. I guess it's such an angsty thing to write about, but you handled it quite well.
DANGERFroggy chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
i liked this one. by the way, sorry to hear about pushing daisies. there is no justice in this world.
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw...

I've wondered how she would deal with that. This was really, really nice.

Give yourself a pat on the back for me, wil you? :DD

Great job.
Thais Night chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I cried. D:
HeyItsMJ chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
What? You forgot to mention Katara *sparkled* in the moonlight!

Oh. Wrong blood story.

;D
Magnumus chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Awwh, I could of saw Aang being far more of a 'man' in that situation if you get me haha. Great oneshot anyway ;) Keep em coming :D
Emma Boulivier chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Did Aang's blood start pumping for an entirely different reason? jajajaja

I really liked this story it was very charming :D