Reviews for Dean Winchester, Ninja Warrior King
LaueHime chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aww so sweet! Loved that Sam kept his injury hidden to protect Dean from a major guilt party! But of course Dean's so awesome he'd notice anyway :) loved the brotherly tenderness in this!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very cute story. Loved it :)
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww, so sweet. Very like Sam to not want to make Dean feel guilty by not mentioning the injury. Nicely done! :)
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Loved this little story!

The hurt!Sam, the big bro!Dean - the Ninja Warrior King!
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Great little story, thanks.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wow, this was so cute, I loved it mate.

I laughed at the image of Dean crowing in triumph over his brother, but loved Sam hiding the very injury Dean caused just so he wouldn't feel guilty.

And then, of course, we see Dean taking care of Sam.

Well done with this one.

Kind regards,

ST x
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wonderful job showing how awful Dean feels, and such a wonderful use of all that guilt, to stream it into taking care of Sam!

Nice little one-shot, I love it!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Terribly sweet.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
AW

OMG Lily

this was BEAUTIFUL!

omg...absoloutley amazing!

god hun- such an amazing fic- funny too!

bless him, Sammy hurt his wrist

AW

nice fic- liked how Dean noticed then realized aha x

NICE!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Cute little story...loved it.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw, I like this for so many reasons. First, sparring!boys! Such love for the sparring! And second, Dean accidentally hurts Sam! The guilt is fantastic! And last, Sam hides it like a sweet little brother!

Why is our show no longer LIKE this? Why do the boys no longer give a crap about each other?

At least there is fic :)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I'm all about the Dean whump normally, but that was seriously sweet. Bless em :-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw. Really good stuff here. :) Great little fic!
friendly chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
nice job.. that was good
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw, that ending was so adorable. I so miss this caring aspect of the brother's relationship in the current season - thank you so much for bringing a little back.