Reviews for An Old Marrried Couple
hedwigsart chapter 3 . 10/25
No, he always claimed that it was never lupus, because he was lupus. He was the constant ache and pain in every single person he worked with, he fatigued everyone there, he weakened the hearts of everyone, and left unchecked would completely destroy the place from the inside out.

Hah, genius! Seems nice so far :)
LonelyNightz chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
because you love him Wilson! lol can't wait for more chapters!
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
ahh, why didn't you finish! darn, lol
HW forever chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
... But Jimmy, it DOES mean something. To both of you. ARGH!

You've done a good job so far! I'm quite enjoying it.
Ellyanah chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
Cute and Funny.

I hope you update.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Aww, this is a good story. X3 By the end I'm sure its going to be on happy marriage XD
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
And, most importantly, they don't have sex. Gotta remember that one.
snoozle chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
Please update! Love this story!
Star869 chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
This story is absolutely awesome, and I loved this chapter the most xD It's really entertaining and the banter between House and Wilson is perfect. Any chance of an update soon? :)
Sailorpluto22 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Hey! been following this story, when are you going to update? i think it's a pretty unique idea on getting a Hilson pairing - i look forward to seeing more chapters _
Demain Matin chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
such lovely dialogues, such a lovely story. I cannot express how much I love this story... I probably already said it, but House and Wilson are *so* in-character that it makes me giggle each time House says something that makes Wilson react.

Keep up the great work!

Demain Matin
mouse082191 chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
awesome story, update soon
passionfornight chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
Poor naive Wilson. I love betting pools. They provide entertainment and money. How long will they manage to keep this under wraps. If they make it to their "honeymoon" then it will be hard to keep the staff unknowing. Can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon.
EclecticRegard chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very cute. I like the whole idea, and the way you write House and Wilson. :3
lil bishi hunter chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
This is an interesting storyline. Please dont rush it, The sheer content of the chapters more than makes up any other little errors
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »