Reviews for Out of Control
kasey chapter 5 . 1/9
plzzzz continue
Caramel chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
You can't stop there?

Please finish this story.
Amy chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Please, please, please update this story! Soon! Thank you.
cursedgirl chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
Jessica chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
what is going on with sammy what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
great
Samlover21 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
LOVING IT! I really like your stories. Just wanted to ask does Sam have on any of those restraints, usually they do that for patients they think are a suicide risk or have tried to kill themselves. Just wondering.
Liafrombrazil chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Real people have this kind of problem and they shouldn't be alone for long.

What Sam is going to do while alone? Please, update soon.

Thanks!
myownmind chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Definately better than nothing! Thanks for the update.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Huh, Sam and Dean's relationship is frayed at the moment. ANd will Sam continue to cut himself? hehe... Tune in next time for... XD

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Great job! UPdate soon!
RaeGhost chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Yay Sam is awake! This story really hits home because I self-injure. And I can relate to it. So ... great job dude! This story rocks.
kirallie chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Glad Sam woke up and is okay other than his hand. Good to know thta he wasn't trying to kill himself. He won't do anything stupid while alone will he? COuld he retrain to use only the one hand while hunting or would it still be to risky?
crazziigirl chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
I am a self-injurer, and I have met someone who severed their tendons...it was awful. The saddest part was she was a mom, and she couldn't change her baby's diapers. She had absolutely no grip. I suffered some nerve damage...you never realize how much you use your hands until you can't without pain.

But I like seeing this in a story.
cozmikfaerie chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
most definitely better than nothing! I am a cutter, but I never have cut myself on the wrists, I always went high up on the arms, or on the top of the thighs...easier to hide that way...but what happened to Sam is a very real possibility every time someone takes a knife to themselves, so as much as I hate Sam being hurt, I like that you were not afraid to show the consequences...I am in treatment, but even then it is so easy to backslide, this story does remind me why I mustn't...thanks for writing!
Jessica chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
wow sam can't use his hand wonder what will happen next add more now now