Reviews for Out of Control
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Aww poor Sammy! I can't believe Dean hit him, though it seems like the sort of thing he might do haha

Hope you update this soon, I really liked the first three chapters you've done :D
Appreciative chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
i just wanted to let you know that when you write these stories about cutting, it helps me NOT cut when i really want to. And i really appreciate it.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Well that'll make hunting a lot harder. WHo called the ambulence? Sam when he realised he'd gone to far or did someone find him?
ArmagonAuthor chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
I cant wait to read the next chapter! Keep it up!
kissmewinchester chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
This is such an interesting read! I really want to see more of Sam's struggle during Dean's time in Hell, on the show. So it's so good to read a story like this one. I can relate to his specific addiction, which is also keeping me glued. I'm looking forward to an update.
trendy2000 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Hey,this is a really great story so far ,i hope you will continue is only my opinion but i think people would review your stories more if you updated the ones you have and stop starting new ones,I think having 20 stories on the go is a little extreme,
Amy chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Oh Sam, what did you do? Now it looks like both brothers are in a tailspin and the outcome could be the end of them both. It could have been worse, but worse could still come. It's all dependant on how Sam recovers. And his hand is useless? Wow. Poor guy. Like he didn't have enough to deal with. I wonder how Dean will cope w/what's to come?
shagalecki chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
wow, awesome story so far! keep it up!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
OMG! You cannot just leave us there! You are evil! Poor Sammy. :-( Please update asap!
Aecoris chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Yikes! Did Sam actually mean to KILL himself? Or was he just cutting? PLease don't forget about this story! You do have a lot of stories out there and what you should do is keep the ones you are going to update and erase the ones you arent. I'm getting a little confused when I read your stories because there is so many out there and I'm getting all the plots confused. Just my opinion.

But you should really continue to update this one! I hope you do because most of your stories haven't been updated in a long time and it would be a shame for this one not to be updated! It's really good! I want to see how Sam deals with not being able to move his hand!
RaeGhost chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Aww poor Sammy *hugs* I can't wait until the next chapter!
atrum infractus chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I can't help but love the whole "I found my brother cutting" story. What I love even more is that Dean ran away from it. That's something Dean would do- and he'd try not to place the blame entirely on Sam.

You see these stories where Dean is just instantly the best life coach there ever was, and that's nice, but it's not his character.

So it's lovely to read Dean reacting violently. After all, Dean's a bit of an angry person.
Tears of Trees chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
O, I love the idea :) And oh my gosh! What happened to Sammy? an ambulance! oh my gosh! yet, the boys seem a little out of charactor, but that just might be my opinion. . . Dean seems more or less like Dean, but Sam, idk, he just seems a little off at times, I know he is cutting something he doesn't do, but I don't know, to me it just seems a little off at the way he and Dean are dealing so far :)
Jessica chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
wow sam cut probably too deep wonder what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »