Reviews for Similar Yet Different
Agon Dy chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
I loved both of these. I read the first one awhile ago and just stumbled on the sequel. I gotta say though, with all of the pop culture references in the second one I kept expecting a Coraline reference about Thia's "Other Mother" or the "Other Cain".
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 24 . 5/21/2010
Absolutely LOVED IT!
ToraHiru chapter 24 . 1/25/2010
Ok, after spending quite some time reading through both your Labyrinth/Tin Man stories, I just have to tell you, BRILLIANT! As much as I love crossovers, good ones are rarer then me waking up before 10 in the morning on a non school day. (Which is pretty rare). Yours however, blended two worlds seamlessly, as well as two realities. Not only that, you managed to capture everyone's personalities so well. These stories are defiantly in my favourites, and I will save them for a rainy day. XD
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
Wow. That's quite a happy ending, for both sides of the OZ reality!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and you did an amazing job with it!

Keep up the good work with all your future writing endeavors!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
An Easy button? Lol. Sounds like an interesting concept.

Almost over, eh? Well, I see you've already posted the next chapter, so I've been away longer than I thought. I can't wait to see what happens next!
KateCayce chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
Thank you for the awesome ride! Now I might actually have to go out and see Labyrith!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
It would have been nice to see Jackson getting his ass kicked, but it was a good conclusion regardless.
Cat Yuy chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
Thats fine if you want to say no to sequels.

But you know I will pressure you for more Tin Man stories.

Loved this entire series and I love you as well.

TTFN.
leat79 chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
Wow, what a great ride. I know you said no sequels but this was crying out to be written.

Excellent way to end the story. Congrats.
Casperace13 chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
Um...do you think you can brake your new mantra and make a sequel? I just can't get enough of this wonderful crossover univer you have created. It is so much fun to read, and I really love Thia, and all the mischieftness that goes on in your stories.
Miller0259 chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
*claps* Are you sure it's the Metatron that wrote them into a corner?

Lol - I loved the easy button. :D
piratechu chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Alan Rickman and an Easy button? Is it sad to say that I heard Snape's voice while reading? xD

I know I never review but I couldn't resist it for this chapter!
Cat Yuy chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
*rolls eyes* easy button *raises eyebrow*

Really?.

You silly goose.

KLCtheBookWorm chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
I would have thought it would be Thia helping Az know Other Side pop culture given Thia's access through the Labyrinth. But I'm not sweating it too much.

So Jackson actually learned how to control the second witch in this reality. That's an added wrinkle.
megan1300 chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Ok, I LOVED the easy button. I worked at Staples when those things first came out and we used to sneak up behind each other and push the buttons in the other persons ear. Sounds stupid but it got us through many a boring day. Oh... Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. BTW, if there's only a couple more chapters left, think you can make this thing a trilogy? Maybe see what's up with our regular reality after Thia and Wyatt leave?