Reviews for Vampire Heart
drama88queen95 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
finally a rebellious Bella! Totally In Love With It! update when you get time!
Beach blonde chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
WOW! Your story is redicuously good! I don't even know what to say... Just update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! }
0027 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I absolutely love this story it's amazing, and I def. can't wait for some Bella/Edward action haha. UD soon please!
booklover2theextreme chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
This is one of the best stories I've ever read.
For3ver Immortal chapter 2 . 12/6/2008, I don't know where to start. I'm kinda speechless right now. I can't believe he almost drowned her with a hose, that was really harsh. But in the end, it's obvious there's something there between the two of them that went beyond master and slave. Please update soon because I cannot wait to read more.
Speed Girl 87 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Great Chapter! Is Tanya a Vampire or Human in this story?
lcogle chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Very interesting. I can't wait to hear what happens with Alice and Jasper.
For3ver Immortal chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
What an interesting, original, little story you got here. I admit, some parts are a little raw and dark, but it's good. The whole color scheme thing with the girls just made me feel like they were shopping for a flavor of ice cream or candy. I agree with you, Edward is arrogant and Bella is rebellious but I think that's what makes her character so different. And Emmett still manages to be funny. Great job. I hope you see this story out 'til the end.
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
TANYA? Ok wtf! You better explain that! Great chapter though. I REALLY hope u update at the latest tomorrow!
Applefromatree chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I kinda like these sides of edward and bella ;)

please update very soon
SummerSis chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Nice Story! I can't wait to
shadowX101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i like it... cant wait for the next chapter!but i have a the vincent vampire supposed to look like vincent valentine from final fantasy 7? its bugging me b/c i dont think i could ever see vincent valentine be that freakin mean.../...
HarlequinPhase chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Excellent! I love it.

I'm not a fan of the abuse and everything, but I think it makes the story just what it is. I'm itching for a new chapter, as your other stories :P

You're an amazing writer, please please please please update soon!

hologramGal chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
WOW...this is amazing! I love your writing it is just enchanting in an evil sexy way! I can't get enough ago Edwards got going on! And Bella's defiance lovin' it! I can't wait for more! Update soon!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
not really liking the cruel edward but story wise i like it
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »