Reviews for Vampire Heart
silver sniper of night chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Yeah Edward's ego is like a separate character is this! Greta chapter, I love Bella with spin, far more interesting. I am looking forward to reading more.
Sarkule chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
good writing, but how on earth is this romance?
alittlebitwarped chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
I love your stories. Keep it up.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I hope he softens towards her.
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
man edward is a mean little shit head. lol amyway, if he does take her i hope she doesn't enjoy it. i mean, you can't actually make someone enjoy sex if they don't want to. then what would he do? hm...edward would be cocky no more me thinks.
sarah-jess chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
woah... just woah...

and whats this wear hear about tanya? care to elaborate? lol.. i'm just kidding..

and awesome chapter :)

thanks
Ksangi chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Whew. It's a good thing they live in a big house. It would be murder for Edward to walk around passing his big head through small doorways.
Vivalacoldplay97 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
this is the best fanfiction i have ever read...

If you dont update like really really soon... I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN! (jk jk)

but seriously, plese update soon!
whitezcar chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
lol. love E's ego, and the whole slit & drink the humans.
Sonic Nurse D chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
You must update soon. Oh yes... you. Must. Update. Soon.

Please?
drama88queen95 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
unbelievable! speechless! No Words Describe The Awe I Feel Towards You! update when you get time
FreezingFire81 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
omg! this is such an intense story! love it! please please please update soon!:)
drama88queen95 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
finally a rebellious Bella! Totally In Love With It! update when you get time!
Beach blonde chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
WOW! Your story is redicuously good! I don't even know what to say... Just update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! }
0027 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I absolutely love this story it's amazing, and I def. can't wait for some Bella/Edward action haha. UD soon please!
2,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 .. Last Next »