Reviews for Vampire Heart
For3ver Immortal chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
What an interesting, original, little story you got here. I admit, some parts are a little raw and dark, but it's good. The whole color scheme thing with the girls just made me feel like they were shopping for a flavor of ice cream or candy. I agree with you, Edward is arrogant and Bella is rebellious but I think that's what makes her character so different. And Emmett still manages to be funny. Great job. I hope you see this story out 'til the end.
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
TANYA? Ok wtf! You better explain that! Great chapter though. I REALLY hope u update at the latest tomorrow!
Applefromatree chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I kinda like these sides of edward and bella ;)

please update very soon
SummerSis chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Nice Story! I can't wait to read more! P
shadowX101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i like it... cant wait for the next chapter!but i have a question...is the vincent vampire supposed to look like vincent valentine from final fantasy 7? its bugging me b/c i dont think i could ever see vincent valentine be that freakin mean.../...
HarlequinPhase chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Excellent! I love it.

I'm not a fan of the abuse and everything, but I think it makes the story just what it is. I'm itching for a new chapter, as your other stories :P

You're an amazing writer, please please please please update soon!

moonphase-
hologramGal chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
WOW...this is amazing! I love your writing it is just enchanting in an evil sexy way! I can't get enough ago Edwards got going on! And Bella's defiance lovin' it! I can't wait for more! Update soon!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
not really liking the cruel edward but story wise i like it
Tainted Grace chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
OMG this story just keeps getting better and better :O Edward and his ego are definetely good and hott lmao, keep it up please. And dang! Bella is totally a wild cat xD i love the heat. :) I really could use more of this amazing story please write moree soon im dying to know whats happening next! :D
AMayes chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Great second chapter! I'm very eager to see what happens next! Please update SOON!
KasandraLeann chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! Great story!
KasandraLeann chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
It's really interesting, to say the least. Can't wait for your next update!
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
OMG! Freaking awesome fic! U have to continue! Oh and is Edward a virgin in this story or not? Do all vamps use their humans for sex? Why did Edward want one that was "slightly used"? What is the pill they're talking about?

Okay, update SOON!
Applefromatree chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
LOve it ;)

Please update soon
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is really interesting so far. I cant wait to see what happens next
2,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 .. Last Next »