Reviews for Vampire Heart
booklover2theextreme chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
This is one of the best stories I've ever read.
For3ver Immortal chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Wow...um, I don't know where to start. I'm kinda speechless right now. I can't believe he almost drowned her with a hose, that was really harsh. But in the end, it's obvious there's something there between the two of them that went beyond master and slave. Please update soon because I cannot wait to read more.
Speed Girl 87 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Great Chapter! Is Tanya a Vampire or Human in this story?
lcogle chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Very interesting. I can't wait to hear what happens with Alice and Jasper.
For3ver Immortal chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
What an interesting, original, little story you got here. I admit, some parts are a little raw and dark, but it's good. The whole color scheme thing with the girls just made me feel like they were shopping for a flavor of ice cream or candy. I agree with you, Edward is arrogant and Bella is rebellious but I think that's what makes her character so different. And Emmett still manages to be funny. Great job. I hope you see this story out 'til the end.
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
TANYA? Ok wtf! You better explain that! Great chapter though. I REALLY hope u update at the latest tomorrow!
Applefromatree chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I kinda like these sides of edward and bella ;)

please update very soon
SummerSis chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Nice Story! I can't wait to read more! P
shadowX101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i like it... cant wait for the next chapter!but i have a question...is the vincent vampire supposed to look like vincent valentine from final fantasy 7? its bugging me b/c i dont think i could ever see vincent valentine be that freakin mean.../...
HarlequinPhase chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Excellent! I love it.

I'm not a fan of the abuse and everything, but I think it makes the story just what it is. I'm itching for a new chapter, as your other stories :P

You're an amazing writer, please please please please update soon!

moonphase-
hologramGal chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
WOW...this is amazing! I love your writing it is just enchanting in an evil sexy way! I can't get enough ago Edwards got going on! And Bella's defiance lovin' it! I can't wait for more! Update soon!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
not really liking the cruel edward but story wise i like it
Tainted Grace chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
OMG this story just keeps getting better and better :O Edward and his ego are definetely good and hott lmao, keep it up please. And dang! Bella is totally a wild cat xD i love the heat. :) I really could use more of this amazing story please write moree soon im dying to know whats happening next! :D
AMayes chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Great second chapter! I'm very eager to see what happens next! Please update SOON!
KasandraLeann chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! Great story!
2,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 .. Last Next »