Reviews for Centenares de Historias
Orthographer chapter 28 . 12/15/2010
These are all brilliant. I loved this one and the one about McDonaldization.
Doormie chapter 28 . 8/23/2010
They are all so cute! I liked every chapter but this one was my favorite, of course. You should write more Sonny stories.
romirola chapter 28 . 4/15/2010
Cute!
Barcelona chapter 26 . 2/8/2009
I love these little stories! Chapter 25 was my favorite. You are the best! I wish I had found this sooner. Keep it up!
I Suspect Nargles chapter 26 . 1/11/2009
HOLYCRAPNOWAY.

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE QUEEN OF THE IN THE HEIGHTS FANDOM. YESS. This is awesome! I'm so happy! Now we all just need to get to posting, and we'll be fine.

Aw, I love this one.

I really did. I liked the horn thing, that was really creative. And I can totally see Benny having a thing for trucks(: And it seems like a thing that a kid of New York would love/hate.

Totally loved this one :D
Cole Alvina chapter 26 . 1/9/2009
xD I remember back in elementary school, when we'd go on field trips, we'd try and get trucks to honk their horns xD

Do you live in New York or some other really big city? I like how you have Benny loving how everyone honks in New York. It seems like a very "kid living in New York" kind of thing.

Also, WE GOT OUR OWN SECTION! 8D Thank you for doing that, you are the ruler of the In the Heights fanfictions now XP
Shanynde chapter 26 . 1/9/2009
hey could you write one about benny and nina and romance? Just kind of foreshawdoing what happens in the musical?
I Suspect Nargles chapter 25 . 1/8/2009
SONNYSONNYSONNY :D YAY!

I love Sonny! I love LITTLE Sonny! I love little Sonny holding little Nina's hand with a stuffed tiger.

jfhsihdga That is too cute, it should be ILLEGAL.

Aw, yay for nice college people! And silly Usnavi and Lincoln and the ever brilliant Nina and the always adorable Sonny.

I think this one might be switching to my favorite.

ICANTEVENCHOOSEANYMORE.

LORDY.

:D That's okay though.
I Suspect Nargles chapter 24 . 1/8/2009
Yep, he says it like, right before Champagne. When he and Kevin are fighting and he's like "I had your back!" and stuff.

Hehehe, how cute!

And I love that's he's afraid to curse in front of Kevin.

Hehehe I love your Benny!
I Suspect Nargles chapter 23 . 1/8/2009
YAY. NINA/BENNY :D

Next you should totally throw in an Usnavi/Vanessa. But I'm not gonna pester you.

Anyway, how cute is Benny? Asking Nina for help.

And I love that little thing about Nina not liking cheating. It's very her.

And I LOVE that he held her hand(: SO CUTE!

And that she took Usnavi's too.

Oh those boys.
I Suspect Nargles chapter 22 . 1/8/2009
AW! Stop being so awesome that I pick a new favorite everytime you update!

I LOVE the description of Benny's flirting habit. Adorable.

And I kind of wanted to yell at Benny when he got a girlfriend. And I still totally love Usnavi being kind of slow in school(:

How I am in love with the boy.

How I am in love with your writing.
I Suspect Nargles chapter 21 . 1/8/2009
LOVED. THIS. ONE.

New favorite!

CARLA! I don't know if I ever told you, but I totally love Carla. Especially after seeing the show. And I love her religiousness, it's so her. And Janet is just fabulous(:

BUTANYWAY.

I like that Lincoln's relgious as well, I think it works well for him, even if he is gay. I don't know, I'm weird.

And I totally awwed out loud when he was all, blushing when Benny touched him.

And the fact that he punched Benny and Usnavi made me laugh XD

And I think I now support Carla/Lincoln friendship.
Cole Alvina chapter 25 . 1/8/2009
You tricked me. I thought this was going to be about Nina going to college or about one of the characters not going to college, but this is still really good.

xD So much for 'stupid college kids'

I love how Sonny doesn't say the full word, but just the 's' sound of it. I also love how he's happy to hold her hand xD
Cole Alvina chapter 24 . 1/7/2009
Hm, I don't remember anyone saying that in the show... Probably because I saw it four months ago XP

xD I love how Benny's so nervous. Love the foreshadowing. You and your last sentences, always the best part of the chapter XP
Cole Alvina chapter 21 . 1/7/2009
Hey cool, the first chapter with Carla in it! Poor Lincoln, having to think of the whole gay/religious thing D:

Carla's a religion fanatic xD I love that trait of hers.

Pudding always makes people feel better xD Love that last sentence
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »