Reviews for Stranger on the Shore
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
:) one of the first few Hiro & K fics I've ever read and it was wonderful :) :) I really liked the whole layout and setting of it. Really sweet yet playful. Loved it! Wish their was a sequel of how they meet again!
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
sequel! or 2nd chapter! i want a reaction for when they do meet!
Kisa Stardust chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Seriously Ayame, you should write what happens when he meets K as his manager! I want more! Loved it
SugarPickle chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Maybe you'll right one in K's view? I think you need to change that maybe to a defiantally XD
Senny chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow... That was super amazing. Ur reallygood with using detailed and action words. I hope you write more.
Junjou-Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
oh wow, im speechless!

you are THE best gravi or even fanfic writer in my opinion!

id love you even more if you did Junjo Romantica fics, but Kiro is my 2nd favourite couple ever so im happy hehe ;)

sooo good!

hope you carry on writing :p

xx
Paon chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
oh wow. what a wonderful story. I was so hoping that you would end this story with an "and then the next day" and have K and Hiro be introduced to each other and end it with K asking Hiro out to dinner... oh well.. maybe thats how i will end it in my brain.
cherrypie chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
One word: PERFECT! :D

I know I'm kindda late on this, but would you consider a sequel? :D
Kumori-hime chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That was absolutely wonderful. Really, really enjoyed it. (Although I was kind of hoping for a next meeting thing. Like, holy shit it's YOU! :O )
LoLMelody chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Amazing...breathtaking...so many words could describe this story's awesomeness! Keep writing stuff like this...it's wonderfully involved and totally believable. :)
SexyRyu28 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Not only can I qualify this story as the best Hiro/K fic ever but as one of the best fics in general. The scenery you described was amazing. It was sexy, magical and oh, so beautiful... you deserve a 10. I loved it, deifinite fave.
psyche chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this was great. great sex, great language, they both stayed in character - very good. The story stands alone, or you could evolve it into something longer. follow your bliss.
Akira Muratake chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
heh that was great smut... love this! Will eagerly await your next update :)
Roxin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Sugoi! Amazing storyline! X3 I totally love the irony and the way you portrayed them both, so cool! I hope I can see another of your works soon!
xChristabelx chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
O_O Oh, wow. This is some really great great writing. You know it, don't you, that we'll all want a sorta sequel to this? Like basically maybe starting from the moment when K bursts through the studio door 'kidnapping' Bad Luck?

Anyway. Yay for this. Loved it.