Reviews for In Good Company
Hakkuchi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
"Within his consciousness, Hyourinmaru was listening with rapt fascination and nodding in agreement, the perverse, disloyal dragon." But you know what they say, Toshiro. Zanpaktous are merely manifestations of one's true self. Now, what does that say about you, huh? Haha!

And I find this one-shot revolves around a totally pointless argument, yet it managed to be so amusing! Good thing she's the 10th's fukutaicho. If they had another stoic officer to lead the division with Hitsugaya, they'd be no different from the drab 1st division. Gotta love them!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
The endowed and the streamlined. Really good fanfiction shows us a side of the characters we didn't realize was there before we read it; this one manages to teach us something about ourselves, too - and leaves us with new terms to describe each other as well!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
laurelsblue pointed my way to your fanfic for some good bonding between these three characters. I found it absolutly histarical. Only Matsumoto would go and come up with something like this, that or Orihime. Thanks for the good read!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
nice! XD
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Matsu's nuts, lol. Brilliant. And welcome back stranger :)
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
AHAHAHAHA! YESS! The plot bunny LIVES!

And it was so much better than I could have hoped! Omg, I don't even know where to start, except to say that I LOVED it in every way possible. Matsumoto was spot-on, with her alternating bubbliness and perspicacity, her hair-brained ideas interwoven with her sharp insight in a way that isn't the least incongruous. Hitsu was pricless (we just LOVE the way he huff and snorts in exasperation, don't we!), and Karin was perfectly grumpy. The yo-yo was friggin genious, of course.

All this did was remind me of how awesomely talented your writing is, so don't make me wait months for another fic, kay? XD
Elphaba85 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
aw Ran-chan was so sweet! the yo-yo was hilairious! "Within his consciousness, Hyourinmaru was listening with rapt fascination and nodding in agreement, the perverse, disloyal dragon" i always knew hew was a perv! love it!