Reviews for A warm summer day at the Yorozuya
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Not bad for your first.
Hino chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Kyaaaaaah this is so hot please make more!
shiiki-sama chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
FINALLLY! tHE SMUT I wanted to read! xD I just looked up GinShin fanfics out of boredom. I think it took at least until the third fic until I started to ship it. ahh, the smut! Who knew Gin could be so hot in this fic. (well, he's always hot) And Shin-chan is such a cute uke! I'd make more fics like this as well, but I've been so busy with real life stuff that I barely have time finish any of my other fics or start on any new ones. This just made my night. (I have class tomorrow and it's already 1! So worth it!)
Hessefan chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I loved this! Thanks for writing!
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
SO HOT! I love Shinpachi. Hes just so adorable and weird in a funny way. I want him in a bunny suit!
Hatsune Miku 01 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Only one word to describe this story...HOT! I loved Gintoki's semeness! It was sooo smexy!
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
aweeessoommee*:.。. o()o .。.:*
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
... Gin-chan was beast. And sorta weird, but ok, he's always like that.
Seira chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
AWESOME loved it
yume76 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
the smut was pretty good for a first timer. the chemistry was amazing. give us more.
CellyLS chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Perfect fic!

OMG, I need to read more of this! It was amazing!

Thank you for sharing it! It's on my fav now!
TheCourtsJester chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I loved this story! XD I hope you write more Gintama yaoi in the future!
ladyccino chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
-splodes- XO

uwahh so hawtt!

I think Shinpachi is funny with his facial expressions! XD

srsly, he looks like a dead fish! :p

and Gin

so pervertedd...

they came like, 5 times! XDD

haha, nicely written :3
pamellka chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Waoo...I'm not much of a fan of GinxShin...but you made me like it. XD

You're good at this. And it's your first time. Impressed.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
For a first smut fic, this was absolutely amazing. It's a million times better than my first "true" smut fic. The only thing I can say about it, and it has been said before I know, is that it's probably not plausible to come that many times in that short of period. Other than that, great job!