Reviews for Doing More
Ooo...love it!
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Jajajajajajajaja i loved it
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Such an awesome story and so well written! I love the whole thing! I canna wait to read the rest of your fics!

SUCH A GREAT STORY.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh, wow. He definitely saved it. All of it. Haha! No escape for Edmund, I see... But at least, now Peter knows and understands, somehow. Nice fic!
epitaphed chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Edmund here is so... Edmund.

Brilliant.
MCH chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Good story from Edmund POV.

You know it funny you do something that good anad you want evryone or the one person you do it for then you think no I don't want them to know. Life a funny old thing I guess.
basaltone chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great story, love seeing things from Edmund's POV in relation to his brother's story. Thanks.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I loved this, I really did. A perfect tag to PC. Amazing, amazing job!
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I like the sort of snap shot set-up for this story, like it shows little different moments over a short period of time. I really thought that there were a lot of openings in Prince Caspian to write fics like this where people expand on the feelings of the characters and everything and I thought you did great. :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Thanks for sharing.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really like this story. Your Peter and Edmund are very well-written. Great job with this!
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Loved this :)
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
You know, this is the first and only story i've read where Peter and Edmund actually act like guys. (not that i don't like brotherly love and fluff) it amuses me when guys try to share their feelings like that. and i make fun of my guy friends for the "guy hug" all the time ;)

this was well written btw
eriphi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was marvellous. Congratulations on capturing just the right things between the two boys that are important. I adore the last couple of paragraphs especially. In those lines, you have the essence of Edmund's character as I see it, and it is perfect.

Actually, the whole thing is pretty near perfect already.

Thank you for sharing this.
Fiachra Ochiern chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I'm a little late in finding this story, but, good lord, I now love you. I think you did the awkward boys-admitting-feelings magnificently, and you really captured the characters well. I know the exact moment in the film that you talked about. It's one of my favorites, too.

Great work!