Reviews for Ukiyoe Painting
This story is one of the best I have read on here! Please finish it if you can
Alex Buster chapter 24 . 4/2
Where is the rest of this story? When will it see the light of day? Please? Pretty please? :-)
Alex Buster chapter 25 . 1/3
Okay, since it has been a year since this chapter was done, and the lovely and fantastic author of this amazing story is obviously busy, I'll finish it off myself, because I hate to be left without knowing what happens next. So here goes my version of it:

- They realize the blood comes from Reno, who ends up dying, but not before telling Zack and Cloud how he got to find out where they were; Reno managed to steal the map from Angeal - lame, I know; stealing something from Angeal would be probably way more difficult than finding the Pope's personal cell phone's number, but hey... I'm just trying to put an end to this ;-)

- Angeal continues to take the longer road to get to Zack and Cloud

- Zack and Cloud continue to live their lives, always watching their surroundings, but after Reno, nothing else happens

- Angeal arrives at their house, and tells them that they have been spotted; Zack and Cloud tell him about Reno; Angeal realizes that maybe, they are safe there, after all, since Reno was the only one who knew where they were

- Angeal spends a few days in their house, telling them that this was his house, and telling them about his brother Genesys, and what happened to him; also, he tells them that Genesys and Sephiroth were lovers; Zack and Cloud immediately see the parallels between their lives and Genesys and Sephiroth's lives (hey... remember... my end...)

- When Angeal arrives at Edo, with the intention of telling that disgusting SOB Shogun that the boys are dead, he finds out that the Heinous Hojo is dead and buried (or burned, or whatever people did to their dead Shoguns in those days); he immediately knows who did it but of course, he says not a word about it

- Time passes; a new Shogun is appointed; Zack and Cloud receive a message from Angeal, telling them that Edo has a new Shogun, and that Cloud's letter has been delivered to his mom; mom's seems to be okay, after enduring the pain that was brought upon her when she thought Cloud was dead

- More time passes; one Summer day, Angeal arrives at their house, he wants to spend a few days with them; he's not alone: Cloud's mom is with him; for some reason, the new Shogun didn't like Saito very much, and he was replaced; Natsumi decided it was time to pay a visit to her beloved son

- After that, Zack and Cloud lived happy ever after.

There. My happy ending. :-)

P.S.: Don't ruin it.

Alex Buster chapter 11 . 1/1
I so want to kill Hojo, arrrghhhh...! He's disgusting!

xoxLennexox chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
I've read your fanfiction and it is so great!
I love it!
You did very well until now.
It has almost a year passed, since you've updated your ff :-(
I hope you will write more
Please *-*
Love, Jenny
Anonnnn chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I'm crying please finish this I need to know what happens. I want to see who lives and who dies and if Cloud and Zack stay happy together or not. I love this fanfiction so much please ;7;
dalianblackbiblioprincess chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
WHAT HAPPEN ? you can't just leave it there /3
PLS PLS FINISH THIS (TT_TT) ! update update !
croaksome3 chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
Noooooooo you can't leave us readers hanging in this horrible cliffie. You have to update the story or else mwahahaha(evil laughter). You seriously don't want to know. But yeah please I have to know who got stabbed pretty please...
mizerrabul chapter 25 . 3/9/2015
Aaaaaaaaahh come on you're not going to leave the story like this right. You haven't updated in a year. I have to know who got stabbed. It has got to be a happy ending right? Oh please you have to finish it just one more chapter.
I love your story so much, although I feel like you depicted cloud as too feminine, not his appearance but his character. How he easily cries and his housewife like tendency . not that I'm complaining I understand that it is how you wanted him to be. And I kind of like it because he's one of my favorite uke. You did a good job here now you only need to complete it and you have a masterpiece.
KoiNeko chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
Where's the last chapter...? D'x Please finish this masterpiece! Dx It's been a long time... don't drop this at it's finale . Just a little more push x.x Please...
Waiting4U chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
O.O' It's almost the end. :'( Please, just a little more push and finish this wonderful piece of work :'( I completely fell in love with it :( I'm gonna wait but please don't drop this. You're almost there and it's really beautiful. I would like to see it to it's end also and maybe -hopefully- a sequel would be great :D Please oh please, update this and finish it D'x
ILikeIt chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Kyyyaaaaaaahhh 3 When will you update? xD Oh me please finish this! D'x My breath got caught at the end of this chapter! So if I die because I wasn't able to read the next, I'll haunt you in your dreams awooooh O.X
Rachel chapter 25 . 1/25/2014
I have been a lurker for some time, but I always check to see if this story has been updated and I am happy to see there was a new chapter! I can't believe it is almost over but I am happy you haven't given up on the fic. Thank you for all the hard work you have been putting in. I cannot wait for the end. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
nooo that was so mean that is the most meanest cliffhanger I have ever read please pretty please update again soon .!