Reviews for Ukiyoe Painting
croaksome3 chapter 25 . 3/10
Noooooooo you can't leave us readers hanging in this horrible cliffie. You have to update the story or else mwahahaha(evil laughter). You seriously don't want to know. But yeah please I have to know who got stabbed pretty please...
mizerrabul chapter 25 . 3/9
Aaaaaaaaahh come on you're not going to leave the story like this right. You haven't updated in a year. I have to know who got stabbed. It has got to be a happy ending right? Oh please you have to finish it just one more chapter.
I love your story so much, although I feel like you depicted cloud as too feminine, not his appearance but his character. How he easily cries and his housewife like tendency . not that I'm complaining I understand that it is how you wanted him to be. And I kind of like it because he's one of my favorite uke. You did a good job here now you only need to complete it and you have a masterpiece.
KoiNeko chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
Where's the last chapter...? D'x Please finish this masterpiece! Dx It's been a long time... don't drop this at it's finale . Just a little more push x.x Please...
Waiting4U chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
O.O' It's almost the end. :'( Please, just a little more push and finish this wonderful piece of work :'( I completely fell in love with it :( I'm gonna wait but please don't drop this. You're almost there and it's really beautiful. I would like to see it to it's end also and maybe -hopefully- a sequel would be great :D Please oh please, update this and finish it D'x
ILikeIt chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Kyyyaaaaaaahhh 3 When will you update? xD Oh me please finish this! D'x My breath got caught at the end of this chapter! So if I die because I wasn't able to read the next, I'll haunt you in your dreams awooooh O.X
Rachel chapter 25 . 1/25/2014
I have been a lurker for some time, but I always check to see if this story has been updated and I am happy to see there was a new chapter! I can't believe it is almost over but I am happy you haven't given up on the fic. Thank you for all the hard work you have been putting in. I cannot wait for the end. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
nooo that was so mean that is the most meanest cliffhanger I have ever read please pretty please update again soon .!
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
O.O *gasp!* I need to know who was stabbed! Though I do have my suspicions.
dracosfairmaiden chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
No, it can't end there!

I hope this isn't some Romeo and Juliet thing, where Zack and Cloud can only be together in death. I hope that wasn't Cloud that got stabbed. Please, let there be a happy ending to this. Of course, it is your story so do whatever.

Can't wait for the next update!
shiarein chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
AAAAAAAAAA! NO! You-you cant stop there! No! *sob*
Chelsea619 chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
OMFG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! :D
Menonymous chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Oh yess! After sooo long, you finally updated it xD ThANK yOU FOR THE UPDATE!1 :D You just made my day x) And with the Shogun gone..., zack and cloud can finally be happy without worries xD the truth just needs to be out though x) Hoping to see the next chapter soon x3 thanks and good luck ;)
LovelessDuchess chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
YAY the pedo gone! Go Sephy! Beautiful chapter as well can't wait to see what. I love how this story keep you at the end of your seat.
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Well that escalated faster than expected.