Reviews for I'm Sorry
Sapphiredark chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Tarutos...crying. *crys* i cryed so much reading this.T-T
ananaymus nice person chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hey can you post a fic I'm writing? (,and PuddingxTaruto, ZakuroxKeichiiro in the begining, and IxK, PxL, RxM, PxT, and ZxK eventualy with IxT, PxR friendship)you see, I kind of am ananaymus here, but I want the world (okay this site) to see it. I'll send the story through reviews. Kay? You can post it. just say the original author is ananaymus nice person (or Masha) and then you can claim the story (kind of). The title is... OMG! I don't even have a title! okay you can make the title(you can claim the title too, full rights on it). Ch.1 comming up!
sakuuya chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is the Robin contest review to KK's Batman

The Pai/Taruto interaction here was actually much more touching than the Pai/Retasu interaction, I thought. Taruto's reaction was affecting, but I didn't really get into it from a Pai/Retasu angle, perhaps because I'm not a fan of that pairing. Grammatically, you need to use more pronouns and rely less on "then" to move your sentences forward, but this was otherwise not-terrible. I wish there'd been less dialogue and more description, but what can you really do within 500 words?
Kish's Kittie chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Okay time for your contest review. ;]

It was... meh. I'm not a big PaixLettuce fan so I wasn't really drawn to it. And it just seemed like Pai was a little out of character to me. I know people are different when they're in their last moments, but I just couldn't really see it...

On the upside, your grammar was in place and you kept it under 500 words; good job chickeh. ;]

Much love

~Kittie
Sunset Love chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
i was listening to a violin play and it made me even sadder let alone the story. great story. but it's sad. :[
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Quite sweet. I like how you've created a more brotherly bond between Pai and Taruto, it's cute and adds something to the story.

You overused a few words, mostly the word 'then', but it was a pretty good fic, overall.

Good luck in the competition!

KO xoxo
Spiritcharm chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Poor Pai. It was okay. Good luck in the comp.
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Pai? Oh noez

Bec xx
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oops, I guess I'm still not used to this new layout.

Anyways, not bad. Pai x Lettuce is so cute, and I gotta admit that I expected you to kill of Lettuce.

Poor Pai...

Good luck in the competition!

SK
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
You over used a couple of words, like saying "intending to jump on Mew Lettuce", you should say "intending to land on Mew Lettuce", especially since the Chirema is already in mid-jump.

Otherwise, nice job. A little rough, but good for a first timer. Good luck with the competition!
Chiiharu chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
It was a great idea and all, but something was a tad Oc. Maybe I'm just oblivious, but yeah. Otherwise, . great!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
(cries)
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
So kawaii yet so sad _
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wow...Ending clause was really nice, even otherwise it was little bit OOC, but otherwise it was cute.