Reviews for Uncommon
BonesGurl81 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
"This was the couple that had had a baby, fallen in love, moved in together and was basically forced into marriage by some stupid law, in that order. She would have hated to hear the kids on the playground singing about them. Mulder and Scully sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes- and there goes the song, nobody would know where to continue."

Danceronpointe chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
that's an interesting point you bring up with common law marriage...
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
OMG! This is the BEST proposal story I have EVER read! It is just so Mulder and Scully! MY GOD YOUR A GENIUS! LOL *adds to favorites*
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 12/8/2008

Cool idea!

I can't believe there's actually a law like that! I can't imagine Germany even thinking about such a law! ;-)

But as long as it helps them ... ;-)

God bless you!

BlondieeAggiee chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Very cute!
thatiranianphantom chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Such a cute idea! I loved this story, I wish Mulder and Scully were actually in a marriage, even though common-law marriage doesn't apply where they live. Keep writing!
andreakayy chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
OMG! I was thinking about the whole common law marraige since a little bit before the movie. I was like, "OH YAY! One more year :)" That's so adorable. You wrote it perfectly. Which isn't a surprise considering that all your stories are perfect!
GillianRyan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Cute good story yeah the song was funny i was like trying to sing it in my head didnt work out good though
notbettydraper chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Damn you and your tear yeilding fluff! Ok. THAT, was too much! I love it!

I love the fact that Love Story by Taylor Swift was playing when I read this!