Reviews for Code Red: CRITICAL MASS
Firebird04 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Love this story, please keep updating it. T_T
Rex Splode chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Its to bad this story isn't longer. Its actually quite interesting to see him live a entirely different life, even if it is only in a simulation and he is in actuality just laying in a bed still.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I liked the matrix reference. It was very well done.
Tricia64 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Hey! I began to read his story and thought it was very nice, but ... you will not update and finish? And it is very discouraging to see that many authors begin super their stories with enthusiasm, with a gripping story, but then they forget and do not actualise more. We, readers, we are in "prejudice"! Please, do not be one of those authors, update its history! Thank you!
Eragonfan12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, nice one, I really love the Matrix reference; smooth move, I had to look twicw before I got it;)
Godstaff chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
C'mon man! A solid ten months without updating? The story is too damn interesting to let it just fade into oblivion! Or it does continue in some other title I'm not aware of? I'm about to reach critical mass if the story does end like this...
Tempest S chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
I have no clue what the hell is going on
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Very well done. Just started reading your stories today and I love them. Keep up the good work. I await the next chapter with baited breath...(so hurry up already and thank you.)
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Wow. This story is so good. Awesome. I love it. Hope you update soon.
Cajun Strong Man chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
There will aways be consequenses
Cajun Strong Man chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
What an incredivle offer.
Cael-El595 chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Hey guys, I just wantd to say than you to all those who sent in reviews over the last month. You've all been great, and I'm glad that my vision for Clark and Diana has found such wide acceptance.

I'm currently swamped with real-life obligations, but rest assured that I'll update as soon as I get the time. In the meantime, do enjoy the new and improved Ch5 of Code Red CRITICAL MASS.

Have fun, and take care.

Cael-El595 a.k.a the Caelestial
Con-El 1595 chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Sorry I took so long to review Cael, but hey, here I am.

Man, I'm in awe. This plot of yours is wildly inventive and fiendishly brilliant, with clever twists and turns that demand our attention and keep us guessing and on tenterhooks. It's Hitchcockian in its masterful grip over our hearts. Fantastic!

I really loved the way you showed Clark's dichotomy as the one of the most powerful men in the universe, yet so shy with women and awkward at romance in Ch3. The interactions between him and Diana, as well as with Galatea, and the interwoven thoughts of all the characters are masterfully written.

Speaking of Ch3, your expert use of perspective and the fluid narrative made me feel like I was actually there, as Clark, and as everyone else. Wickedly clever way to immerse us in your fascinating new world.

Ch5 was juicy and ample for me to dig into. The flashbacks are lucid and have just the right touch of humor, and you attained a perfect balance in your love scene- sizzled yet poignant and evocative, catching the mental, spiritual, emotional as well as the physical aspects of that scene. I applaud you for your supreme mastery over the art of storytelling.

Phenomenal work so far. Now get to it and update soon!

Oh, and congrats on you-know-what (wink).

Connor C
Green Lantern's Light31 chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Amazing work so far, love the use of perspective and the taut narrative. Your characterizations have been nailed to a T and I love how complex your situations are.

I can't wait to read more, hope you update soon.

Adios

Green Lantern of Sector 4368
Tomorrow's Knight of Krypton chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Awesome work man. Update soon. Eagerly awaiting the faceoff and the SMWW escalation.

Cheers