Reviews for Mistletoe
6purplecats chapter 1 . 2/14
that. was. awesome. O3O Absolutely perfect. I love iiit!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was hot! And sexy...one more kiss, one more kiss, one more kiss. They already made out like three times and I want more kisses! XD A great fic, though!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
OHMYGOD! XDDD

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

BEYOND AMAZING!

AND THE KISS WAS ALL LOVELY HOT!

AWESOME!

Thank God for the Mistletoe tradition.

Oh Kaiba... That was so... So... SOMETHING!

LOVE IT!

THE KISS WAS INCREDIBLE HOT!

Katsuya lost! His first, second, and third kiss stolen by Kaiba Seto under Mistletoe in just a moment! XDD

And there would be more AFTER EACH CLASS on the SAME PLACE!

AWESOME!

LOVE IT!

Those fangirl's hope would be die if/when they saw it!

PS: if they will kiss after each class, that's mean they would kiss on break/lunch time when people would be around, right?! #eyes sparkled
AwesomeWunderbar chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I think I died while reading this! XD Awesome one shot! It's hard to find ones were they are still in character but this one takes the cake and it is not a lie! _
kamimimi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this one is good haha.

I really have nothing else to say at all.
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Very nice, I like it. Kaiba only got 256 points for that? From the way you described it, I thought it would have been more.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! D:!
Nanako Reizei chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
O_O My brain has been raped...Just kidding, I love this fic! Thank you SO much for writing it! _
Logan-Henderson Knight chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
You should have continued this story!it would have been awsome!
Luffyko chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
LOL Katsuya's pride: 0
FitsofRage chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Every fan should have one holiday fic. And I have to tell you, you did great! Because somehow, if their relationship wen't this way during x-mas, I can SO totally picture it happening like this. One smug bastard and one blone away puppy. Perfect. XD
bbb136 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
OMG I LOVE IT!

-faints once again due to over exposure to cuteness-
AlchemistLynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was just so cute! 3. I love how Jounouchi blurts things out before he realizes what he's actually saying. lol. And yeah, I bet Kaiba is skilled at many things... tehhee.

btw, I thought Brunette Brunet... unless there are two different spellings for it... like colour or something... Because many fanfics I read spell it like Brunet. So... I don't know. I fail at English. I'm just curious.
Shantih chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
hahaha great. i love how you played up the whole competition thing. rawr...
HorsesRain chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lol! This story is AMAZING! Awesome job!

HorsesRain