Reviews for A Potterverse Christmas Carol
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 5/1
An excellent adaptation.
Deals Diggle chapter 5 . 3/26
I loved it so so much. I'm doing this thing where I leave a comment in every fanfic I've read. If I wasn't doing that I still would've reviewed.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 5 . 1/1
I hope you had a Merry Christmas, too, Melindaleo. Your take on "A Christmas Carol" was very good. I didn't realize that the Dursley and Potter kids hated it each other, just that Harry and Dudley sat together while the kids played and the two men were mostly silent. I've often thought (even before JK revealed her thoughts) that Dudley had a magical child and that that would have forced a more congenial relationship between them. I also wondered by the relationship between the cousins was so strained when Dudley in essence made the first move to make things better between them. Oh, well, that takes nothing away from how very good your story was.
honeylake chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Being as it is so close to Christmas, I had to read this one. It was so delightful and a wonderful holiday read! I'm so happy you kept everyone true to character - and was extremely satisfied with Lily and James giving her a little piece of their mind. Tiny Harry broke my heart but I'm glad that revisiting some of the hardships may help Petunia realize some changes need to be made. Well done!
Charlotte chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Oh you did Snape perfectly. The sneer was LOL funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
The best fanfiction ever. Ive read your story about a hundred times. I love it!
unique.normality chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I loved this!
little lily witch chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
'Tuney' is one twisted arse... the way she thinks makes her go to 2nd place in my personal "the list of worst arses ever" right behind The Pink Toad...
And any and every one should be afraid of Prongs if they mess with his son... pissing of real parents is plain stupidity...
Despite the cruelty of that woman, i liked the storie... more or less... ;))
sophieranier14 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
That was great! What an original idea! I really live how everyone was portrayed! They all seemed so in character. I especially liked Dudley though. I had always wanted to see more of him after he redeemed himself in the seventh book! Once again, great job with this story!
Addicted2snickers chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Wow! That story was beyond words to describe. There was perfect characterization and very descriptive! I love all of your stories, particularly this one. It was amazing! I love all of your writing. No downers here! Keep on writing. :)
Lightose8860 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Nice I like it
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Awww! I don't think I can hate Petunia after reading this. Great job, bringing a Christmas story back to life.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I teared up twice during this chapter. Once when they talked about the pajamas, and once when Dudley pulled Harry's hair.
primadonna001 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I would love to read a sequel to this about the families actually hanging out at christmas and them hating one another and harry/dudley sort of trying to create a peace
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
great job! love this story... derdie's sweet!