Reviews for A Potterverse Christmas Carol
Charlotte chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Oh you did Snape perfectly. The sneer was LOL funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
The best fanfiction ever. Ive read your story about a hundred times. I love it!
unique.normality chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I loved this!
little lily witch chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
'Tuney' is one twisted arse... the way she thinks makes her go to 2nd place in my personal "the list of worst arses ever" right behind The Pink Toad...
And any and every one should be afraid of Prongs if they mess with his son... pissing of real parents is plain stupidity...
Despite the cruelty of that woman, i liked the storie... more or less... ;))
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
That was great! What an original idea! I really live how everyone was portrayed! They all seemed so in character. I especially liked Dudley though. I had always wanted to see more of him after he redeemed himself in the seventh book! Once again, great job with this story!
Addicted2snickers chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Wow! That story was beyond words to describe. There was perfect characterization and very descriptive! I love all of your stories, particularly this one. It was amazing! I love all of your writing. No downers here! Keep on writing. :)
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Nice I like it
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Awww! I don't think I can hate Petunia after reading this. Great job, bringing a Christmas story back to life.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I teared up twice during this chapter. Once when they talked about the pajamas, and once when Dudley pulled Harry's hair.
primadonna001 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I would love to read a sequel to this about the families actually hanging out at christmas and them hating one another and harry/dudley sort of trying to create a peace
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
great job! love this story... derdie's sweet!
NocturnalMorning chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
The Story was interesting and got the point across very well. Quite the eye opener for petunia
Centra-gal86 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Oooooooooooo! Great story! Interesting take-I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite like this, though now that I have it fits perfectly! Question though, is there going to be an epilogue? I think it'd be really interesting to get a peek into the future to see how things turn out. I have to admit that I was expecting it...
Miriam1 chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
This was nicely done. It was imaginative, and it was effective.

Petunia is still the wretch that she was, but she DID seem to have some inkling of a conscience.

This just pushed her in the right direction. Even though it was painful, she did the right thing. Kind of. For once.

Again, nicely done.

Sincerely,

Miriam
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hmm I dont think I ever reveiwed this story lol but I just wanted to for once.

Ok this is by far one of my top 5 favorite Harry Potter stories and I've read alot. Alot of bad alot of long alot of awesome. But this is by far one of my favorites. I see it almost exactly how Petunia would be given that she wasn't quite detailed upon in the books and even lessly detailed in the movies. So as an awful writer who can't seem to write well but can judge well

Keep it up your really good

~!She-Who-Has-Fallen-For-

hehe a 4/4 is what you get from me

(a 4/4 means I have sunscribed to you and the story and favorited you and the story)