Reviews for The Way You Do That Thing You Do
Srakaei chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was amazing! Most of the other FFs that I've read with these characters have Luna super OOC. You got her spot-on, which is really impressive.
OTPOTPOTP33
I've also read this story about four times, whoOOPS
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I LOVED THIS. The way you write Luna is so spot on, and the way that her nonchalance makes Neville uncomfortable is hilarious. Honestly my favorite story in this pairing that I've ever read. Would love to see a little bit more of this, as the two of them explore their relationship a little bit more. Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is in NO WAY OOC EVEN THOUGH I EXPECTED IT TO BE HOLY SHIT AWESOME JOB.

I've always had trouble imagining either Neville or Luna having sex, but you absolutely did their characters justice and

omygod I think they're my OTP now.
meragogo24 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
BRILLIANT you really captured luna and Neville's characters perfectly
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was fucking beautiful. I wish every boy and girl in the world were raised to be as unashamed about sex as Luna was :-). This is now part of my head-canon. Somehow, I now want a Luna-ish person in all the sex scenes of ever :-D.
Favourite line: "It's okay to be a monogamist" :-D
3 3 3
LooneyLockhart chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OH MY GOSH!

please write another!:D this was so amazing! i love it so much.!
LapineQ chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
"Would you like him to join us?" she asked politely.

DYING. CANNOT BREATHE.

I love this. The characterization is brilliant. The dialogue feels very real and comes to life. The ending is adorable and not too abrupt like many of this genre. Everything is drawn out to perfection. The story feels complete, which is very rare in a oneshot (I have not read the other part; I might save it for a rainy day.) All in all, I like this enough to favorite it, someone I do not often do.
woo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i'm far too sleepy to login, but i just had to say that this

was amazing. i like how they're both so in character. a sequel to

this would be brilliant and exactly what everyone who would read it, would really want.

and i think the sexual escapades of neville and luna would be really steamy 3
patrowned with ur story chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Make more stories, Neville and Luna seem like a nice couple, especially since the way they did it.
amberrx chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Please write a follow up! This is so good!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was really well written, very very good job :)
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was lovely. So sweet and endearing and pretty hot too. I found it odd that a guy wanted to stop or wasn't ready but it sounds like something Neville would do. It was very in character, both of them. Great writing too! Loved it.
Thisthatandthenextthing chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Sorry. Too lazy to log in.

I really liked this though! It was wonderful!

I Acually Wouldnt mind a second. :P

and the bit with shamus. Brilliant!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
XD How can you have a scene like this and make it so in character?

Luna was awesome, and Seamus's interruption was perfect. I salute you.
Sweet Little Mary Sue chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
What a wonderful interlude for Neville and Luna...one that was romantic, honest and endearing...All in all I loved it.

:) Mary Sue